1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc p3 carbon skidder issues

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Pinittowinit, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

well i got my p3 carbon skidder in the mail the other day. so i decided to install it right now. on the inside it is molded with husq 250/300. this thing is not gonna fit. am i missing something? i pulled out my 06 510smr and it bolts right up. the frames are different, so either im retarded or somehow a mistake was made at P3 and mislabled the smr skidder as a 250/300. does anyone have a pic of the carbon skidder for the 300? thanks and aloha
  2. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Shoot them a E-mail and ask them, mentioning that you have Kearney's 300. If your bike is the same one I think I saw one time, I think you may have a beefed up frame with a added piece of metal than a stock 300. Not sure on that but you might want to ask MFI. MFI is good friends with P3 so they may be able to get you sorted out.
  3. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

That thought had crossed my mind. I looked hard at the frame and the welds all look the same suggesting the frame hasn't been tampered with. But I will call right now. Thanks for the heads up.
  4. Pinittowinit Husqvarna
    AA Class

Good call. The frame had a extra loop added to the right side. Just asked Wyatt.