Pala Main MX Ride Report

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Mar 7, 2010.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Three of us went out to ride the new Pala MX track to check it out today.

Rode the Vet, Intermediate and Main MX. Lots of riders (150 +) in wet but fun conditions.

My favorite track by far was the MX Main. High speed flowing track with lots of doubles and some triples . Finish line has two gap doubles that are very fun! Nice high speed step up going up a large hill that first was hitting in third gear and moved up to fourth gear by end of day. Nice downhill double leading into a very wet left hand corner ... if you don't make it you will be in a lake created by the recent rain:eek::eek::eek:

Wet conditions but the track was superbly groomed and while it had some slimy sections it was very good. Great flagging by involved flaggers.

Robertaccio... you are right about the kids PeeWee track .. it presents very well. I will be bringing Logan back with me... Also have a toddler track and a 65cc to 150 CC track.

I love this track !!

Sorry Mimi but I only have pit pictures:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

T
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    it is a great place they are really serious about making it 1st class.
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I have ridden there a few times. It's nice if you like track riding.:cool: It's about 21 miles from my house.
  4. moreccsthanlbs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC 510
    Other Motorcycles:
    1993 CR500
    have you guys tried Rynoland yet? fun track with some "off-road" loops. as soon as i get the new TE 510 broken in, i'm gonna take it out for a lil track time....pala does have a nice set up though:thumbsup:
  5. Droolsport Husqvarna
    A Class

I have talked to the guys at Pala about opening a track near Tucson AZ in an old mine on Indian reservation land similar to Pala. We need a good outdoor track with elevation change etc... Hope it happens. They seem eager and professional.
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    been to RynoLand a bunch of times. Ryan's main MX track is super cool, but for my plush setup suspension the TXC was wallowing in the loose stuff, and my skill level is at a lower standard for his wicked nat terrain MX jumps.
    The offroad loops are great and follow alot of the western HS trails and the snake like, newer section (on the leftside of the entry road is just a serious training loop with tight corners and whooped out short straights. These tough trails are where Ryno student Ricky D has been sharpening his skills even further and working his stamina.
    When visiting RynoLand you can be sure to see and corner for tips some world class level motor sports athletes, including, above stated Ricky D, Jessica Patterson (WMX), Ken Block (DC shoes boss plus US and World Rally driver) among many other top tier moto and other athletes including the always fast Ryno himself. Go soon before it gets to dang hot and dusty!! Its moto disneyland, enjoy the ride RN