PCV w/ AutoTune on 2009 TE 510

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by avatar4281, Sep 4, 2011.

1. avatar4281 Husqvarna
    A Class

So I finally installed this and WOW! Within an hour (after updating the firmware) I got the stalling out at low RPM to mostly go away, and the bike runs so smoothly.

I have a few questions for the PCV gurus:
    1) The green light on my control panel (v 1.0.5.8) "AutoTune running" on the bottom right side never becomes lit, although everything seems to be working fine.
    2) Is there a firmware update for the AutoTune module (currently v 1.3.0) and how do I get/install it?
    3)Generally, the bike was running lean, and I fixed the stalling at low RPM problem, but I feel it is still running lean and hot. Should I just take it to the Dynojet tuning center?
    4)Does anyone have a good map for 2009 TE 510 w/ power-up kit and Euro spark arrestor (or w/out)?

Thanks in advance
  2. Tee-Dub Husqvarna
    C Class

When hooked up to a PC and running, are you getting a/f readings? If so then the autotune is operating. I don't think my version has the feature you're talking about as I never upgraded the firmware. I'd heard some people complain about some issues with the firmware update, so I never bothered.
  3. avatar4281 Husqvarna
    A Class

Yes, I am getting the A/F readings, so it must be working.