Petron GRP Ride 1 -- Talamban 2012

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ray_ray, May 7, 2012.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Here's some video of a group ride I did last week in the Talamban Cebu area. About 12 or so of us and you should be able to get a sense of what a group ride here is about ...And what the terrain here looks like in the mountains of Cebu...

This is the guys that meet at the Petron station every Sunday for a ride ... Pretty hard core group here... It never really gets to gnarly for them ... I call them the Petron <GRP | Riders>
    My bike was running hot so I laid back alot and tried to keep up some speed for cooling AND my true ST riding skills are down a little bit after all the more HS trail riding ... So I was wanting to just keep outta the way alot ... I'm feeling better on the ST now after 2 weeks of riding it here again ..

I gotta get the 13T FS back on my bike ... The 14T just taxes the bike too much when pulling off from a dead start on the climbs where I get stopped for whatever reason ...

I'm still needing to get my plastic back on my bike ... I wonder if the lack plastic around the radiators is causing it to overheat? I have a HP water pump on it and that had worked well in the past .. Today I remove the water pump cover and found the pump propeller was loose on the shaft so I'm hoping this was causing heating up issues ....

100_7556.JPG

I really like this area here with the grass and hardwood trees ...
    100_7589.JPG

I really like this climb and trail section ...

A little faster pace here ...maybe 30-35mph up this dirt road ... That is my good friend June I'm riding beside alot here ... He whips me big-time on the MX tracks but on the trails, he rides his 125 2T and not the 4T 250 he races with ... So out here, I gotta put him in the rear-view mirror from time to time just for laughs if nothing else ....
    WHITEROCKET5.9 likes this.