PFG no longer Australian Husky distributor

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by CrankN, Nov 15, 2013.

1. CrankN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
  2. Boogie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Red head
    New broom sweeps clean.

Bummer for PFG
  3. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Good riddance to PFG. No time for Feeney at all.
  4. silverpilen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TE450, 2005 TC450, 2013 TE250R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cagiva Navigator 1000
    The writing was on the wall for this from the day BMW dropped their guts. Everybody has different experiences. I found PFG to be excellent in my dealings. Even though I also found Husky Imports excellent as well back in the day, I praise PFG for taking Husky as far as they could. They took a lot of risks and pushed the brand hard and raised the brand profile a lot, sold a lot of bikes too which I don't think Husky Imports could have done. I guess Feeney now knows how Hans felt last time the factory suddenly changed direction.

I wonder what is in store in the future. I wonder what will happen to the parts situation and old stock in the PFG warehouse, will there be a handover or even more of a parts and bike blowout. AHG are a huge concern and deal in bulk logistics and wont waste time or money sorting out spare parts bins and old stock.... Also, after the BMW deal forced PFG to cut ties with Cagiva / MV, I wonder if they still have Giovannis phone number in the teledex. I would for one would like to see Cagiva and MV back in the mainstream. Or better still, PFG should probably call Shineray in China and cut a deal, at least he will have to spares and tooling?

Crazy times.....