Phantom 350 2t?

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by DVXC, Jun 10, 2011.

1. DVXC Husqvarna
    A Class

I am searching out news about the 350 mystery scoot. DI? 6 speed? E-start? Im getting all warm and fuzzy. Hardcore Orange bleeder here but I would jump ship for the above mentioned dream ride!
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

DVXC,
    Currently Husky has two guys riding a "350" in the WEC. It is the motor out of the old WR360 bolted into a current WR300 frame. The old 360 is a great motor. 6 speed but probably no DI. The 360 has an actual displacement of 349cc. It is a very bullet proof motor. I love the motor in mine and if they release it in an updated frame/suspension/and hopefully e-start, I will own one.
  3. Paul B Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2099 TE310 with SHOWA forks
    Your not the only one that would line up to get one!
  4. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Wally you have to ride my 2010 Husky CR300 with the KYB forks and TTX shock You think my Wr 250 ran nice well i installed the carb from the 250 on the 300 and it flat runs.I do not know of a road long enought where i could use a 6th gear even with my stock gearing the bike is just that fast .Plus did i say it will now stop on a dime with the bigger brakes.I was also wanting to be first in line for a new updated 2 stroke but the way this bike works i would think the only thing i would want would be it to be lighter
  5. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Ditto. There's nothing wrong with the current bike.