1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc picked up a 2013 wr125...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by marshwater, May 31, 2013.

1. marshwater Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TE449 (sold) '13 WB165
    This thing just feels right. Put on the lectron 36 and a full pro circuit exhaust. Did 4 heat cycles before taking out for a spin. I noticed it will hardly pull off a wheelie unlike my 01 cr125. Will this change after some more break in our will the 125 cylinder just not stand up? It is a critical tool in my riding style. Still waiting on my 144 kit to show up in the mail. Anything else I should know about this little ripper?
  2. K.Forte' Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 125R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Honda CRF 302X
    I think you need to adjust the lectron fuel circuits,,others will chime in and tell you what to do..
  3. marshwater Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TE449 (sold) '13 WB165
    That is what i was thinking (hoping). One day (when it was on my 01) I adjusted the power screw in several directions, departing from the original reCommended settings.
  4. K.Forte' Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 125R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Honda CRF 302X
    You can message wally and motosportz they will know for sure,,,but somebody's bound to help you!!
  5. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    I think the wr 125 is never real easy to wheelie unless full on revs or using clutch a lot
    The 144 kit helps a bit but cr ignition helps a lot IMO
  6. MatMann Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 WR125
    Prolly the high gearing as well
  7. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    My guess is you need to adjust the metering rod, it's probably on the rich side and should be leaned out a bit. I ended up going 3/4 turn on mine and it went from smooth power to ripping. The power jet screw on top only assists in controlling the top end throttle, the bottom end and midrange when you are trying to lift the front wheel is all on the needle/metering rod. No matter if you have the WR or CR ignition you are still going to have to fine tune the carb first so before you try the ignition switch I would recommend getting all you can out of what you have now.
    K.Forte' and huskybear like this.
  8. huskybear Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 wr144 with lectron carb, stuff!