Pictures of the bike Tc 450

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by mxer74, Mar 28, 2009.

1. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

OK,
    Here are some pics of the bike. I just got everything installed (except the exhaust and Sunline levers that are on backorder). I think it looks awesome and pretty "trick". Anyway, hope you like. I will post a reply regarding all the parts that are installed on it.....which seems like a lot. Was going to be racing for the first time tomorrow but the sudden snow storm that is suppose to hit the midwest has kind of put a damper on things. See ya later.

Blake Young

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

* Of course without the help of all my sponsors for the 2009 season, none of this would have been possible (LITERALLY)! Thanks to Halls Cycles, Husqvarna NA, 7602 Racing, P3, Dirt Tricks, Project 321, Sunline, Decal Works, Scott, FLY, and 661. Thanks to all of them and hope to do the Husqvarna brand pround in 2009 (hopefully Nationally as well........). Thanks!
  2. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

We now have a new king of bling! I'm really excited to see how well your represent the Husky image...go get 'em Blake.
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Beautiful! :thumbsup:

But ya didn't leave any room for a Cafe Husky sticker! LOL
  4. w4ehusky Husqvarna
    A Class

..nice bike, i want to see some photos with mud, because bike is too sexy now..:thumbsup::D:notworthy:
  5. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Here is a short parts list of what I have installed:

EBC 280 mm Floating Front Rotor (had to use the KTM caliper adapter)
    Cycra Vented Front Fender (from a Honda CRF)
    Cycra Vented Front # Plate (from a Honda CRF)
    Pro Taper EVO Bars (Windham bend)
    Sunline V1 MDX (Bronze Color, fitment for KTM's...currently on B/O)
    G2 Throttle Tube
    Sunline Front Master Cylinder Cap (KTM)
    Sunline Front Master Cylinder Rotator Clamp
    Tag Rebound Grips
    7602 Clutch Master Cylinder Cover
    EVS Grip Donuts (I can't live without these...call me a wimp though I know)
    Project 321 Carbon Gas Cap
    Custom made step-seat
    Dirt Tricks Sprocket
    7602 Case Saver
    Lightspeed Titanium Footpegs (fitment for YZF with a little machining)
    7602 Clutch Cover
    7602 Oil Cover
    ASI Colored Radiator Hoses
    Engine Ice is installed (have had GREAT results from this....first hand)
    JD Jet Kit
    Fuel Mixture Screw (I forget the brand)
    7602 Axle Blocks
    P3 Carbon Fiber Head Pipe Guard
    P3 Carbon Fiber Boot Guard
    P3 Carbon Fiber Skid Plate
    All ignition cover bolts, clutch cover bolts, subframe mounting bolts, triple clamp bolts, handlebar mount bolts, front axle pinch bolts, caliper mount bolts, and many more that I'm forgetting are all Titanium bolts (of course with the hex heads drilled out for added weight savings)

That's about it for now I think, although there is something I'm sure I'm forgetting. I will have a new exhaust system installed hopefully within the next couple weeks, just waiting for them to finish building it and checking fitment. See ya later!

Blake Young

*Oh yeah, thanks for all the comments...I really appreciate it!
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Did you weight the bike before vs after?

You did some awesome work! :thumbsup:
  7. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Oh yeah, soon to be a Ti rear shock spring installed and already installed is a Stainless Steel Front Brake Line. I will weigh it after the spring is installed.....and yes I did weigh it before. Thanks!
  8. MotoMatt Husqvarna
    B Class

WOW Blake that turned out fantastic! Colors are outstanding! Thanks again and best of luck in 2009!
  9. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Yes I must say it did turn out rather nice.:thumbsup:
  10. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    That sure is one pretty TC!! Gonna look even nicer on the top step of the podium surrounded by trophy girls and sportin a number 1 plate. :thumbsup:
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    :notworthy: Thank you for relieving me of that. :cheers:

Looks great.

- How dare you put a honda fender on the husky. :eek:
  12. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Blake,,did ya get her on the official scales yet??? I have been chomping at the bit for that follow up,,thanks,,,man your machine is really super nicely prepped and sano,, best of racing this season, R
  13. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Sorry, honestly I have forgot about it. I have the scale out in the garage and will hopefully be able to do that tomorrow night. Thanks! Oh yeah, we have two more "A" class riders here in District 17 (one of them is a 2 Time Open A Champion) aboard the Husqvarna wagon.....supported of course by HALL'S CYCLES Thought I would share. Thanks!

Blake Young
  14. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    cool,, thanks

PS remember my incident at a SRA GP at Glen Helen .... my sight glass (08 TXC450) was shattered by a roost stone most likely fired by a CRF that I was dueling with, luckily on the sighting/practice lap. Some have covered theirs with a plexiglass piece, mine has been totally eliminated with a aluminum disc, but that is a little drastic, just letting you know to be aware that it can happen and if not noticed of course will result a catatrophic engine failure. Did i mention that your machine is just bitchen!!!
  15. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for the heads up on the sight glass window, I will keep an eye on that. Anyway, after TRYING to weigh the bike by myself (which I found out is VERY difficult...trying to balance the bike, keep the board centered on the scale, looking at the scale, etc.), I think it is weighing around the 244 mark. This makes sense because from the showroom my dad and I weighed it at 252 and that was with a FULL tank of gas. With all the Ti bolts/parts, carbon parts, Ti spring, etc.etc. AND with a RACE AMOUNT (Motocross of course) of fuel, this makes sense to me. Gas weighs about 6 lbs. per gallon (that is what I think, but that could be wrong), so minus about 5 pounds for the gas plus the parts, I could see how there is an 8 pound difference from stock. Thought I would share. Check out the Main Forum for some news................Thanks!

Blake
  16. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Thanks for the weight info :thumbsup:
  17. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    thanks!! Under 250 is really good, I will try to weigh my txc with all the XC doo dads on, I imagined it to be 250-260lbs.
  18. withdan Husqvarna
    AA Class

Stunnin bike dude! Pics of mine coming soon.