1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Pipe Protruding......

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by tommytwostroke, Jul 19, 2010.

1. tommytwostroke Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR125, 2017 TX300
    My first real ride on my "10 WR125 was without a doubt, the best experience I have ever had in my dirtbikin' days....EVER.

With that said I only have one thing to mention (ask):
    Has anyone else found that the pipe protrudes too much and impairs the boot to pedal performance just a bit? I ask this because (like I mentioned in my yee-haa post) I ride with my knees in contact w/both sides of my tank @bottom, and the pipe makes contact (quite noticable) with the inside of my right boot (Sidi) causing me to over shoot the pedal once in a while.:excuseme:

This is only noticable when riding standing!

Thanks. And sorry if this issue was already mentioned. :cheers:
  2. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Ive never heard of this but id recommend either a pipe guard to allow contact or deeper/better footpegs
  3. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

4. tommytwostroke Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR125, 2017 TX300
    Could it be that my knees squeeze the tank because my thighs are the size of a big turkeys' and maybe big legs don't have this problem! Anyways.... just thought i'd put it out there...

I can see where the inside pad screws of my boot are rubbing on the pipe.

PS: I am talking about the 2010 wr 125 with revised pipe and silencer....with the rear shock resevoir mounted horizontally, agreed?
  5. speedkills Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 CR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    CR500AF
    Not an issue for me but I think I squeeze the bike a bit further back than you, my knees pinch it right where the side gas tank bolts are or an inch or two ahead of that.