Poker run Sat SUn

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by BILLF, Aug 11, 2010.

1. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Applegate Rough riders are having thier annual poker run in a couple days Sat the 14th is like family fun day abd Sunday the 50 mile poker run,we help with prizes but these guys work thier butts off and last years ride was 99% trails and just a short road trip here and there they had water at every check point and free hotdogs and pop.Not sure what entry fee is? but a fun bunch of guys and great riding.Going to try out my new 2011 Wr150 and my son Adam talking the Tc250,it will be fun! check it out at www.aarrmc.com.They have a rider limit but I have never seen anyone turned down because of that yet.billf PS {should be painting and building inside our big new shop next door but need to get some playtime in.BMP is going from 2600 SQ ft to 6500 sq ft.over the next 3 weeks."}!no more pushing 65 motorcycles in and out every day!!:applause: and its right on the street easier to see.
  2. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    New store for bills

Bill,
    :applause:
    Cool that you are moving ahead on the new store. Looks like it will be a great spot. I bet if you supplied some pizza one Sunday a bunch of us would show up to help you move across the parking lot, but first we need to paint the building red and white!!!

That poker run sounds fun but I will be at the beach with an old riding buddy from Bend.
  3. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'll be there Sunday. I just have to figure out how to pack some extra fuel for the second leg. I don't think I'll run out but better safe.

Bill - do you mind if I ride with you two?
  4. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    THEY HAVE A GAS CHECK ABOUT 30 MILES OUT On MOST EVENTS ,HAVE SOME WATER AND GAS UP .billf
  5. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R

I carry one of these full of gas for backup

http://www.rei.com/product/783963

it is a common ADV/Dual Sport rider trick.