1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Potential new graphics company

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by SuamicoEXC, Jan 7, 2013.

1. SuamicoEXC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Hey everyone, my friend that is a graphic designer, is debating on starting an atv and dirt bike graphics business. He is offering fully custom graphics to start off for the price of cookie cutter graphics that you get from most places. He wants to get a good idea of how many people that might be interested in ordering from him if he decides to do it. The cost would be 200$ for a full quad wrap, and 150$ for a full dirt bike wrap(includes plates,shipping, ect).

If you are seriously interested, email Shawn Andersen at andersindesign@gmail.com He will answer any more questions you may have.
    typeone likes this.
  2. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
    Is he only do full kits? I just wanted the shroud covers not a whole kit so i have held off on my 300
  3. SuamicoEXC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250

If he decides to go forward with this he would be able to do that. You can Email him at andersindesign@gmail.com with any questions and he will get back to you as soon as posible.
  4. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    Suamico...if he could retro fit the modern styling graphics to say 1992-1994, 1995-1997, 1998-1999 WR's then he may get busy!!
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I wish him luck, thats a tough road to go.