Power Commander III Power up map?

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by tonycar107, Oct 3, 2010.

1. tonycar107 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Does anyone have the Power Commander III Power up map? I have been all over there website and all I can find is the PCV map. I wanted to use this as a base for me to begin. Thank you in advance.
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I don't. If you don't find it then you may want to call them.

Their site changes fairly frequently and sometimes there are some missing tid bits.
  3. jlk_250 Husqvarna
    A Class

For what year/model bike? Here's a link to the PCIII maps for an '08 TE or SM 510.

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/powercommander_iii_usb.aspx?mk=18&mdl=221&yr=2008

These maps worked for crap in my '08 SM510. It seems to me that no two Husky bikes are the same. What works for others doesn't work for me, and the vice versa.
  4. tonycar107 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Haha I just realized that I didn't put the bike model in. Its a 2009 510. I kinda figured that it wouldn't be great to begin with, I just didn't want to start with a blank map.
  5. jlk_250 Husqvarna
    A Class

Since you have an '09, I would use the PCV map for an '09 and convert it to a PCIII map. All you have to do is strip out the extra column (15% throttle?) that the PCV has over the PCIII.
  6. tonycar107 Husqvarna
    AA Class

That is exactly what the guy at Dynojet just told me to do. I guess they never had a map for an 09 using a pcIII. Thanks