1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Powervalve Assembly Wr 360

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by BRXL, Jan 28, 2012.

1. BRXL Husqvarna

Hello everyone,

I'm familier with the forum and already found a lot of usefull advise here! I'm overhauling a HVA 360 WR 1996. I bought the bike broke (I know not a smart thing to do) so the motor was already partly disassembled by the previous owner. Today I wanted to assemble the powervalve system, but it really is a lot of tiny parts and a lot of washers. It seems to be complete tough.

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a powervalve assembly sheet for a WR 360 or an image of an exploded view? It would really help a lot, and I'm sure this is the right place to ask! :)

Not sure if it's the same system for a WR 250? Maybe that's easier to find..
    Tanks in advance and greetings from Belgium!
  2. colemanapp Husqvarna
    AA Class

you could check the parts fiche from Halls-cycles.com go to the parts section listed for your bike
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Yep check the parts fiche. 360 has a different power valve set up to 250 since '99.
  4. BRXL Husqvarna

Thanks a lot guys, found the whole workshop manual! :)

Wallybean, if I remember correctly you have done some intake mods to your 360 right? I think I remember reading some topic about it..
    Still convinced? Does it really have so much result? How did you came up with the modification? Is the diameter opening of the reed block less than 38mm (Carb size) thus working as a restrictor?
  5. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

You hit it on the head. Manifold and reed block stuffer are acting as a restrictor. Still love the result.