1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Powervalve help

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by marcmo0, Oct 16, 2012.

1. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    I noticed my bike was running odd up top, so I took the cover off my pv. and found the culprit. The little black plastic arm with the 2 circles on either end...well, one of the circles was cracked and it was disconnected. I assume I reinstalled it incorrectly somehow after I rebuilt the top end and it just gave way. so what is the proper way to install that piece? I gently used a flat screwdriver to remove it and then I gently pressed it back into place. But I am assuming there is an actual way to do this. AND does anyone have one??? I will pay for it 09 300. I am supposed to be meeting some friends of mine from out of state in 2 days. Bummer.
  2. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    It is the control rod for the power valve # 8000 69750. How are you supposed to remove/install that thing over the metal balls it fits over?
  3. jo360 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1983 exc framed wr430 engine
    Other Motorcycles:
    ktm 520exc
    sounds about right used same technique on mine, must have taken it off ten times or more with no problems, if you get stuck you could try your local car parts shop as it seems pretty similar to what they use on some holley carbs.
  4. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Thanks! I am going to see if anyone has one in stock and maybe have to pay to ship it overnight :( Timing of these things is always perfect!
    Glenn haynes likes this.