1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st premix

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by kx3089, Mar 15, 2010.

1. kx3089 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    Has anyone used Dumond Tech Synthetic Racing Oil.It's made in Washington state so I figured some of you who are close may have tried it. There is a local race shop here and the guy who owns and runs the place swears by it.He claims carbon deposits are virtually non existent and the lubrication is fantastic.I told him I've been using Motul 800 and he referred to it as garbage.I think it's pretty good myself.Just curious about this stuff.
  2. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I have used it alot , It is real good oil . Recomended ratio is 40:1. My wr didnt seem to like that much oil and they told me that 50:1 was not what it was designed for. I currently have been using Motorex and bike seems to like it better. Motul 800 is far from garbage
  3. sean Husqvarna
    B Class

I use Motul 800 at 25cc to 1 litre of fuel, i wouldnt use any thing else.... unless skint i wouls use motul 710

Only thing i will say is.. if you fill at petrol station and mix in your tank use 710 as it mixes better, if you mix it up in a can and pour it in i would use 800
  4. ARod2000 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Anyone who says Motul is garbage has an agenda to sell you something else.

Lucas Oil is garbage. I ruined a cylinder using Lucas. Funny thing is I didn't know anyone using Lucas but I decided to use them because they advertised during the moto shows I watched. I'm using the racing Motorex now and paying waaaaay too much for it. But my cylinder is pretty now. I like the fact that it says it can safely be mixed at 100:1. Not that I'm going to, just like that.
  5. steadydirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 2002 wr 250 1994 wxe 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    fj 1100 cb500 cb350 rt 200 xs 650
    +1
    Have used 3 cases of Motul 800 in 250's wr and cr
    The cr wfo every turn- wr wfo in deep sand and catching up on the flats
    Have done eyeball test with oil in a clean glass jar. Some dissolve very easy-and would rinse off hot bearings too fast IMHO
    The 800 does not mix so fast but sticks well
    BTW always filter your new pump gas through a fine screen-there is always debris in it-sure to plug your pilot jet