1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Preparing my excuses in advance

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by bungarra, Oct 31, 2011.

1. bungarra Husqvarna
    A Class

Hopefully picking up a wr 250 next week to slip along side the 510. I need to get a list of excuses ready because the girfriend is not going to understand why I have 2 bikes that look almost identical. Help me out.
  2. windsurf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Buying bikes is a tremendous investment opportunity at the moment. Have you seen how the value of twin shock Huskies has risen over the years? (explain this until she is bored stiff) well its the same now you are getting in early, buying bikes with your eye on the future, in many ways simillar to a pension plan. The difference here is the commodity happens to be dirt bikes.

If she buys into this you are then open to as many bikes as you like.

Good luck with this strategy, let me know how you go on.
  3. Parfo79 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '98/'05 CR125, '00 CR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    many...
    Get one of your mates to put an add on here for a WR about 5 years older than yours and with a fake price of $2-$3000 over what you paid for yours and bingo you have bought an investment:thumbsup: When she asks when are you selling it, you say in 5 years.
  4. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Does she ride?
    If not, Tell her you bought it for her, so you two an spend more time together :awww:
    Ohhh and ya can't give it back, so as much as you really don't want to. You're gonna have to keep it.

Ummmmmmmm it might work :thinking:

I'm always buying my wife tools and stuff :busted:
  5. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    A variation on Ruffus's idea...let her ride them so she can see the difference for herself.

If these suggestions don't work, you might have to take it one step further and get youself a new girlfriend.

Good luck :thumbsup:
    JasonfromMN and Dirtdame like this.
  6. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Buy her a diamond of equal or greater value. Guaranteed to work.
  7. hogwackr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    18 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    13 HD Street Glide
    When asked why is there another bike in the garage..............Reply.....That old thing, It's been there for years! (It works for them :D)
  8. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    Tell her that DI 2 strokes are just around the corner and when that happens lobbyists in Washington DC will certainly lobby that all carbureted bikes pollute way to much and ban their manufacture or at the least ban their import to the US. This will make all of the latest carb bikes more valuable and you will be in the cat bird seat having foreseen this social injustice and were bold enough to act on it in advance. If this doesn't work tell her that your mind went blank and immediately start barking like a dog.
  9. Slowpoke Husqvarna
    AA Class

How many dozen pair of shoes does she have?
    Just tell her it's not important that she understand, & that she'll be much happier if she keeps her focus on the kitchen and the bedroom & let you worry about the garage.......... then duck!:D
    Ruffus and lankydoug like this.
  10. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

LMAO, and run like Hell. Have your 510 already running in the garage, you may need to escape in a hurry :lol:
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    ask her how she saw the bike from the kitchen :lol:
    jbankes, Ruffus and Slowpoke like this.
  12. CJBROWN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    '15 R1200GS
    Ouch!

Just be sure to marry the one that says, "whatever makes you happy hon." Some women take pleasure in taking care of their man, some just don't. I only made that mistake once, and that cost me almost half a mil. :busted:
  13. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Buy her something sexy to wear-a bikini, maybe some new lingere, and tell her you have a surprize for her. Take her out to the garage and sit her on top of the bike. Tell her you bought all of this stuff so that she could have a photo shoot and feel like the beautiful model that she is. Feeding her a glass or two of wine before the "shoot" may help :thumbsup:
  14. Twatty Husqvarna
    AA Class

Mate, excuses are for the weak, nothing turns a woman on more than a bronzed Aussie man beating his chest and taking what he wants.
    They may not admit to it, but they cannot argue against the laws of nature.
    dave lindsey likes this.
  15. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    awesome
  16. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    That's EXACTLY what I would do...

... at EXACTLY the same second I handed her a diamond of equal or greater value. Works every time! :D
  17. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    thats what I have going on and i thank her daily for being such a great wife unit.
  18. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Man I'm lucky my wife buys me some of my bikes like my 09 Husky TXC 510, 2011 GG 300, and my 04 Aplilia RSV 1000 Factory without me asking or knowing. The others...she can't tell them apart so she doesn't know when something new finds it way home. I have trained her well over the past 33 years!
  19. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

:thinking: You need to share your secrets about this wife training you speak of. I'm been working on it for the past 15 years. It's a slow process :lol:
  20. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    If I was single, I'd be asking you if your wife had a sister! :D