1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Problem with oil from exhaust

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Mateusz, May 27, 2016.

1. Mateusz Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMS 125 2007
    Hi. My SMS 125 spits a lot of black oil on a swingarm. I saw there is problem between connetion exhaust silencer to diffuser(exhaust pipe).

Was there any gasket?
    How should i seal it?

Its there: Husqvarna SM125s 1024x768_c108.jpg
  2. gazmcfaza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    , yamaha xt 125
    use a jubilee clip, they're like circles with a screw you turn to tighten the gap. Apply exhaust sealant to the two pipes, then squeeze the jubilee clip around it. When the sealant dries, no oil will be leaking out from there, or not very much
  3. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    Pop into your local Honda /Ktm / Husky or what ever shop or go to ebay and buy the correct type of cure for the problem, You most likely would benifit from a repack the soaked mess that is lurking in your silencer.
    Cr125 honda fits well as does the ktm item
    $(KGrHqFHJEgFD26fcvcLBRD+,)3vzw~~60_35.JPG 351581913559_1.jpg
    NCSteve and juicypips like this.
  4. Mateusz Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMS 125 2007
    this one you send 22mm/46mm/24mm will fit? Do you know exact part number or name?
  5. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    As stated above but I would also go as far as seeing how heavy the silencer is. Chances are it's full of oil and that's the spooge your seeing. Re pack the thing. And get a rubber seal as jhonny stated also zip tie the thing either side of exhaust system.
  6. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
    I have one from a KTM125,fits nice and tight,doesn't leak.Like what was said above you probably need to repack your silencer.
  7. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    I used the stock Husky part (a new one) and a couple of cable ties. That's with 200sx Fatty and TC2, I think I had to trim one end with razor blade. Also, clean pipe and fresh packing.
  8. Mateusz Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMS 125 2007
    This motorbike has only 5500km mileage and i unlocked it when was 5000 so i dont think i should repack
  9. gazmcfaza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    , yamaha xt 125
    if you're feeling like fabricating I once cut up a rockstar can into a circle shape and bolted that between the two pipes as a join. Worked surprisingly well
  10. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    AND IF YOU LIKE A LITTLE BLING TM DESIGN WORKS MAKES ONE THAT THEY CLAIM DOESN'T LEAK
  11. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
    Did this fix give you more hp?
    johnnyboy and juicypips like this.
  12. gazmcfaza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    , yamaha xt 125
    I wish it had. It was quite an interesting conversation between me and a police officer at the road side.'' That isn't legal!'' he insisted. I said,'' Why isn't it? It's made of metal and it's very secure, no gases are coming out of it are they?'' He told me to get it fixed then drove off
    juicypips likes this.
  13. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    why would it not be legal? cops aren't always the sharpest i cant wait till one try's to tell me i gotta have turn signals
  14. gazmcfaza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    , yamaha xt 125
    uk laws are very strict by comparison to the us. Worse for bikers now because you have to do three sets of one test to ride any cc motorbike, and have to be 24 to ride the big ones! traffic police here tend to fine you for anything they can, if it's in their mind to be ''dangerous'' they can seize the bike and impound it. Mopeds here can only go 28mph flat out, but ride a derestricted one that does 50 mph? Seized, pay 150 pound fine, points on licence/ possible black list by insurance. I once had my car seized because there was a tiny hole under the cabin in the exhaust, but the cop wrote '' dangerous vehicle, exhaust fumes likely to enter and poison occupants'' How the hell would exhaust fumes get in when the windows are shut? On my husky I got stopped for riding standing on the pegs, cop says ''you arent in control'' I said ''uh yeah I am, how do enduro riders ride not sitting down then?'' or stopped again, right dick of a cop says your exhaust isnt road legal. I said it is, it said road legal on the advert and it passed three mots! He aid no it isnt it is missing a bsau engraving. I said well it defo is legal, it's made by dep. He had none of it, gave me 50 pound fine. I rode home, cleaned the pipe, and there was the sticker under the oil. So he was wrong! And for being so rude to me and wrong I went to the station holding the can, asked to see him and showed it to him in person. The ticket was cancelled, but he never even apologised
  15. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
    Sounds like the cop probably liked Monster more than Rockstar?
    gazmcfaza and juicypips like this.
  16. Mateusz Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMS 125 2007
    I bought new rubber connection, but it looks its too short. And its still drips oil from diffuser - exhaust silencer connection.

Should i use silicon or someting to seal it or what to do?
  17. gazmcfaza Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husky wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    , yamaha xt 125
    rubber connectors I've used are about two inches long. You should try two jubilee clips on both the ends to clamp the rubber to the pipes, and put exhaust putty sealant in there too
  18. Idacurt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 WB177
    Other Motorcycles:
    Scorpa 175
    What's your engine compression? what does you spark plug look like? my guess is either your carb needs to be adjusted or your engine may need a rebuild.What 2stroke oil do you use and what is your mix ratio?
    You first need to figure out the cause of the oil.if you seal the connector really well it will just come out of your tailpipe.
    Miezie666 likes this.