1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Put the 165 through hell today.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Poopy, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    A friend and I decided we wanted to try the hardest Blue Mountain had to offer today. I have a feeling not many small bores have been up these trails as most guys ride 250s and 300s. It was crazy, steep like I've never ridden, either wheely or spin out on a lot of it, combined that with the tightest switchbacks, roots and rock faces. The 165 with a trials tire and 12/50 gearing was awesome. I wish I had 12/52 on for this ride, but didn't have time. I smashed a rad hose on a rock, did a trail repair and kept on going. The bike never overheated, never complained, just rode on the line of spinning and traction feathering the clutch keeping in the torque. Who would've thought a small bore could do it.

:)

The flat ground you see is where we started, and we went basically straight up.

[IMG]
    Zeppo, Gotlabs, wallybean and 2 others like this.
  2. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Nice
    I rode some hills Sunday too
    I had changed to 14/52 and probably should have stuck with 13/52
    Had a new rear and it was spinning more than old tyre
    What r trials tyres like on faster corners?
    Do you find bike was wanting to flip up hills?
  3. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Yes, it constantly wanted to flip, I think I have two dislocated shoulders from trying to keep it from looping out, I could barely get a shirt on today or brush my teeth. OUch! Trials likes to slide when the brake is applied, and is like a slick on anything fast and a bit slimy.
  4. Lincolnlock Husqvarna
    AA Class

Blue mountain will test any rider/bike! That place is so fun!
    Poopy likes this.