1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc question....

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by razornpc, Nov 16, 2009.

1. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

since im going to be ripping the bike clear apart, ive heard of some kind of carb swap you can do to the 125s.

what do you gain and what parts do you need.

also is it worth messing with or is it just a fad thing that was going around online?

im up for power gains for next year.

im really leaning towards the power now, other then that what else besides the big bore can you do to help the little bikes make a bit more power?

i dont want to run race gas that bad either.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Power now type devices work very well on smaller displacement bikes and were originally used back in the day to get 80cc bikes to go. I for sure plan on adding one to my 125 (which I will make myself). The PWK is a good mod and works well. A lot less temperamental to conditions, seems to give it some power, EZ to adjust, etc. A 36mm will give better throttle response and low end at the expense of some top.
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I installed a FMF Fatty on my CR125 and can feel a difference through-out the RPM range. Now I am going to try one of their silencers. The EG 144 will be done this winter for sure.
  4. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

ive got a fatty thats dented, it could probably be pulled out. i realy like the dyno port ive been running all year and its still in good shape. ive got the turbine core already put on.

are there any ingnition mods that can be done? i really like the top end on it, wouldnt mind a little more though.
  5. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

:thumbsup::applause: