Rare elusive Wallybean Sighting (video)

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Kevin_TE250, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Saw him finally at 2:30.

I once caught a fish thisssss big :)
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Thanks Kevin. :lol:

Here is the lead up video of a lazy fat guy trying to just force his way through the brush rather than ride around it. :banghead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGVOf4raTk

Walt

End of the day and a little tired and.....stupid. With all that brush it was like landing in a pile of pillows. Too bad my gopro got bent in the mount and faced right into my chest. Missed at least 2 cart wheels with the obligatory sky,ground,sky,ground and grunt footage.
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    That 2st looks pretty fast Walt :)
  5. cbienusa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    01 CR250,17 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 YZ250
    Looks like your moving along pretty good Walt. Was that Boise this weekend? The trails look pretty cool. Chris
  6. motosapiens Husqvarna
    A Class

:lol:

we also sighted wallybean friday. guess he didn't get enough brush on that ride, lol.
  7. schrode Husqvarna
    AA Class

it didn't look like you went off the trail as much as got too close to a soft edge? gotta love those soft landings
  8. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I know I live and ride here in Idaho.. but Singletrack with consequences isn't my favorite thing, oh yeah and switchbacks.... :busted:
  9. motosapiens Husqvarna
    A Class

You might not have enjoyed our saturday ride then. We packed chainsaws and went down Haga creek, crossed the river, then came back on browns, grand mountain and hungarian ridge, clearing a large amount of downed trees.

If you go off the side on Haga, it'll probably take more than 1 other friend to get your bike back.... Or you could just drive down to Arrowrock and wait for it to float by.:D
  10. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Mark,

It was great to meet you, Trisha, Dave and the rest of your group. The brush on Saturday in Boise was nothing like what we rode through at Meadow creek. I guess that is why I was just being lazy and brushing through it. It didn't really knock me off the trail, it just pushed me over enough to miss the trail. If you watch the vid you will see that brush on the right that got me was thicker and semi-dead and pushed back. :banghead: I would love to come down and ride with you guys during the winter when Boise is the closest rideable area. I can probably talk a couple of the guys here to come down too.

Kevin,

If it doesn't have consequences or the threat of, it isn't fun. :D

Had a great weekend, met many great people and had a blast.

Walt