1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc RB-Designs head work

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Bench Racer 117, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Bench Racer 117 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250
    I have an '07 WR 250. I have seen older threads about the work been done but with no follow up reports. Has anyone had success? Will it help with bottom end grunt?
  2. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Ron is a guru, had mine done on my wr300 and it worked good . It will work better on your bike if you have a flat top piston and squish is way up there.
  3. Bench Racer 117 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250
    I think I will have him do the work. I just need to go through his steps so I get the right work done. I should be good. I've heard good things about him!
  4. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    He's familiar with the product. He worked Troffer's head and I've brought him my head and jug for examination when I was in the midst of the gas gas piston mod.

My head is measuring more than Toffers and there's not really enough material for him to do what he really wants to do with it, but it will still be an improvement. His head mods absolutely cured all my jetting and tuning ails I had with my Yamaha, but that head wasn't too far off to begin with. Getting the mass-production flaws removed is a good step forward in efficiency and a complete burn.

Did you see the post in the riding section about the EFR gathering in October? Since you're local I hope to see you there :thumbsup:
  5. Bench Racer 117 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250
    No, I didn't see the post. I don't want to sound like a snob, but riding there isn't very fun anymore. So, no, I won't be there. There are plenty of other spots that I would rather ride. By living here, EFR gets old and boring. For Wetsiders, it's fun cause you get to open it up for once.