RCH Factory Racing Supercross team

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Old news here (new to me) and RC3 is back at the track as an owner with Carey Hart and team riders Broc Tickle & Josh Hill...

I found this fumbling around trying to see the A1 sx race live ...
  2. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    With the stacked field this year, Tickle is Mr. 12th place, and Josh Hill is barely qualifying (he failed to at st. louis). A more recent rumor is that RCH is looking at Christoph Pourcel.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    And CP is still looking for his chest protector ? .... That guy is not gonna compete with the riders in sx\mx currently racing...

RV2 is leading this pack ...
    [IMG]
  4. Connor Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '12 TXC310
    I don't foresee Pourcel coming back to the states aboard a suzuki. At least not for the RCH team. However, why did you call him RC3?
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Because he's RC4 ... and tricks are sometimes played on ones gray-matter as time progresses ...
    --

Eli (as an example) is not having such an easy time with this group of racers and only a top top top guy from EU will hang in the top ten ...Moving into the top 5 finishers here is almost impossible ... MX season will be just as hard to crack ...

I think I can see the first 3 of these guys covering the clutch lever in this pic ...
    RV2-View.jpg