red sticker season- opening day!

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by pvduke, Oct 4, 2010.

1. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    5 mos off due to the state saying i cant ride, the law winning and taking my wallet, busted teeth, life getting in the way. saved my pennies, cleaned up my act, serviced the bizy-bee last week and made sure i got to my spot very late in the day after all the yahoo's went home and had it all to myself till i was too pooped to climb them hills anymore and thunder lightening chased me out. wow, i missed this lil guy. dont normally stop to take pics but..it was opening day so.

1- amber waves of grain: classic so cal cross-cut cow trail. super fun, rhythmy with notches, undulations, tight spots and wicked exposures, go off and yer there till 3-4 others pull ya back on.

2- hope ya like rocks and going up and down all the time.... cuz that's all we got @ this spot.

3- shiny new dime-sized bilsters. don't ask me how as i've never gotten bilsters that i can remeber.

4- happy camper bizy-bee. worlds most bitchen motorcyle.

anyone else get out on opening day?

Attached Files:

2. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    I didn't get out last last weekend, but I did the weekend before and the dust was crazy thick. I believe the foothills did get some rain and will get some more rain this week. So, the riding should be great.
    My 09' TC510 is green stickered. So, I can do state trails year round.
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Lookin' good. Ready for a little redsticker trail riding myself.:thumbsup:
  4. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    508: Yeh, my TC is plated....great bike too. but, life made me take the summer off so....

Dd: see ya soon fer a romp, miss double-d. :cheers:

i cant believe there's pics of a WR125 in this thead an' ol Cupcake aint chimed in w/ at least some '09 tiddler related comment yet.... :doh: maybe my bike's too dirty fer him...:eek: :excuseme: :busted: :lol:
  5. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I'll sees ya when I sees ya,:D
  6. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    Yes, life does get in the way. I would love to ride every weekend, but I also enjoy spending time with my wife and son, just as much as dirt biking :D
    Anyway, cant wait for that next big rain! Until then I will be riding the tracks. :)