Regional area sections??

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by VTtxc, Mar 9, 2010.

1. VTtxc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 310, 1987 WR 430 1987 XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    1996 Suzuki RMX,1980 Can-Am 400
    Would it be helpful at all to offer a regional area section? Was wondering about other husky riders out there who would want to know about local gatherings or someone who would like a riding buddy or two on a certain day-helpful within a reasonable distance 2 hrs. or so away? Thanks.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I agree and was thinking that same thing just the other day. I know here in the NW there is quite a few of us and would be good to get a ride going at some point and scare everyone with all our huskys. :D
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    i wish to someday visit the pnw for some green fern dodging!!
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    If you mean different subforums for each area of the country, I'm not sure this forum is that busy yet. There are only 3+ pages of posts made this year to the Get togethers & Ride Reports forum. And it would probably work like the dealers kudos forum where a few areas would get 90% of the posts, the others would be dormant.

There could be some significant changes to this site this year which could address these types of things. Not sure yet... Much time is being spent, hence my lack of posting.
  5. Huskys4Life Husqvarna
    B Class

I like the idea but understand the use issue. Maybe if it was broke down to areas. California, Southwest, Northeast, Midwest etc. Could be broke down into 5 or so subsections. Major rides like the Northeast Husky Gathering can be stickied to the top of each section.

Threads can be posted to the sub section with the state in the title like TT now does it.

Maybe manageable in that type of format.

As for only 3 pages posted so far this year, you have to take into account that for us in the upper midwest and northeast(mid atlantic too) our riding season is just starting :applause: Up till this weekend our trail system here in Michigan was still snowed in.

Just my thoughts on the subject