Reliable Te630 Engine Parts Supplier (as Of 2023), Australia Or International

Discussion in '610/630' started by trpedersen, Sep 18, 2023.

1. trpedersen Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    non
    Hi all,

I'm trying to track down a reliable engine parts supplier for an oil pump, conrod/crankshaft and piston-rebuild of my 2010/11 TE630 either here in Australia or who will supply to Australia from Europe or North America (as of September 2023).

Can anyone with recent experience sourcing TE630 engine parts please recommend someone?

I've been in touch with an Australian SWM parts distributor (Powerhouse Motorcycles), but they don't have stock and according to them, it's likely to be a wait of many months for parts to arrive from SWM (if at all!).

I suspect strongly it's conrod big-end bearing failure (the engine rattles at idle, there was a fair bit of debris in the filters, the oil pump is scored, and I've done the screwdriver down the spark plug hole test, there's a definite 'thunk' and movement pressing down on the piston just after TDC.)

Before purchasing the relevant tools and pulling the engine apart to inspect it, I want to make sure I can get the parts of course, otherwise it's just a waste of time and money.

Looking at the SWM/Husqvarna parts diagrams, I'll probably need:
    8000H7035 - Conrod overhaul set
    8000H6251 - Piston set
    Various oil pump parts/kit??

...there may be others once I disassemble and inspect the engine - I'd appreciate it if anyone who has done a rebuild like this can point out other parts they needed.
    I'll probably just get the various bearings from local bearings suppliers, unless they are something out-of-the-ordinary?
    Thanks,
    Tim.
  2. ceevu Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te 610/630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Cagiva Elefant, husaberg fe501
    I ordered parts from evolutionbike italy,and that didnt take too long.(Inside EU) Almost nothing was in stock, but they got everything in few weeks. Husqy parts are mostly gone, swm is all that is available as far as i know. Price is much nicer too. Ask them what they can get. Ass.pompa olio is full oil pump. Rotors are cheap,but oil pump frame was not available separately.
    Gaskets,cam chain is cheap,maybe not needed but... Piston could be just fine,rings may need replacement. Etc that is seen only after its been put to pieces...
    Only special tool needed was flywheel puller, torque wrench is needed in many other places too,so not included in special tools...

Sounds like you need to get those parts,even if it takes time. No use with broken big end bearing. There is one italian husqy shop that has hi comp pistons and upgrade parts for 10/30 but i just cant remember its name right now. They had new rod and bearing for 610 too. When it comes to my mind,ill be back... Their site was only in italy,but answered in english too...
  3. trpedersen Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    non
    Hi - thanks for the reply! I'll get in touch with evolutionbike.

Cheers!
  4. Ghostman Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Brutale 990, Vespa GT200
    Hi, do you still need these parts?
  5. trpedersen Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    non
    Hi - sorry for the delay in answering; we ended up putting the te630 aside for now - I bought a new KTM 690 instead. Anyway, we are now back on to repairing the te630, so yes, we are still looking for parts - do you have some suggestions?