Remaining 08 Contigency forms just released

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Bobby, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    That's right folks, the new and updated forms with correct contact info have just been released to dealers today. That's the good news, however the program only runs through Oct 3rd of this year and the new program guidelines have not been announced for 09 model year contigency.

While I have no direct policy confirmation on this, if you were waiting to claim Husky bucks since June's transition from Cagiva to BMW, I'd get on filing them immediately and hopefully the "30 days to file" will be given some leniency.

Contact your local dealer for details
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

great..........but not. and the 3rd is a friday...........who the hell races on friday? Must be a FY thingy. BTW where do we get the forms and the address or fax # to send them too? Does Husky NA now have a web site? I mean ther own and not piggybacking with the corporate one in Italy but in readable english? Leniency better be given otherwise it will ruffle some tail feathers and what about if our year end series was not as timeley as our fast friend in Cal who got a personal "Atta-boy" from Husky? I know....alot of what ifs that I am asking but not really meaing it as an answer from you as a daler who is just trying to help. Maybe the corporate "lurkers" will read this and let Mr Harden know our concerns.

Joe
  3. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Yeah, I need somewhere to get that info on-line, my "local" dealer is 250 miles away.
  4. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

October third is odd to me too. Here in the midwest, there are enduros scheduled into November...what's wrong with calendar year contingency?

paul
  5. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

I bet they release a new contingency program at the dealer meeting on October 5,6.
  6. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

scotty.........you are the wise one. That makes sens egiven the context and from a dealer. PS got your mail today ..........thanks

Joe
    Look for a thanks package from me