remap for 09&10 TE 310's

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by ghte, Jan 29, 2011.

1. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Bit out of my depth here being a carby guy since Adam was a lad. However My brother and had our bikes serviced when we were on a 5 day riding trip in the High country in Victoria. I was getting a wee bit past the recommended first service Kms (sorry Trooper-bring her in next time). long story short the 3 settings on my bike were previously all set at 100% and the bike felt pretty good to me. However the latest factory recommendations is aprox. 115%, 108% and 107%. I have only one hour on it since the service and my feelings are as follows:
    definately snappiers of bottom
    can carry 3rd and 4th longer up hills before changing down
    no more burble on deacceleration.
    If this has been mentioned before sorry to be a bore.
    The only little question in my mind is how will this adjustment impact on range?
    PS the bike was 100% inspec.
  2. husky bom Husqvarna
    A Class

yes this sounds right co 1 2 3 might be a bit much but if its going great dont touch it
    as for fuel it will use more but what do you want great fuel econ or proformance and what sort of riding do you do???
    on my 09 te450 i had 105% 110% 105% and it went like a rocket r&d did it but fuel econ was 90km to a tank with 13/51 gearing
  3. 1650bullet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for sharing that with us, Is your bike a genuine 310 or did you put an athena 310 kit on a 250 and then had the ecu done. my bike is a 09 te250 and ive just had a 310 kit just fitted and i need to do the ecu settings so i will try what yours has got. (Cheers)
  4. aussie rider Husqvarna

where did you get the adjustments done to your ecu . I have an 09 310 and live in Hamilton Victoria Australia. Cheers Richard
  5. 1650bullet Husqvarna
    AA Class

aussie rider, Just go to your nearest husky dealer and they have got the I-beat software to adjust your bike. Give them the settings that ghte has posted and get them to check your Tps which should be 970Mvs All up cost should be $50- $80 dollars to do.
  6. 1650bullet Husqvarna
    AA Class

just had the Ecu reflashed today. I tried using Fb1-115 Fb2-108 Fb3-107 but it was to much off a bog (Like a big flat spot) so we finished up with Fb1-125 Fb2-115 Fb3-105 and set the tps tp 977mv and 100% feedback using 98ron unleaded. Now i can be in 3rd gear at 2000rpm and just crack the throttle and it just powers on all the way up to redline. So all bikes are different and respond better to there own different settings. Mine was a te 250 and now it has the 300cc athena kit, so the ecu could be different as well.
  7. firebolter Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    06SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    13TE300Berg,07KTM525EXC,13 HusWR165
    Even the stock 310 uses the same Athena jug and piston, so your 310 kit is OEM or genuine for all intents and purposes. I am using the Husky race ECU in my 310, but I do not have the CO settings. I will get my IBeart set up soon, but I am very happy with how it is tuned now, but i would like to know what they are set at. Been to many months, I am sure my dealer won't remember or have recorded it.

Mine runs as you describe, pulls good and hard from idle all the way up.