1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Revloc DynaRing on a WR360

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Leepet, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Leepet Husqvarna
    A Class

I put a Revloc dyna ring on the 360 and test rode it today.

Revloc don't make a dyna ring for the 360 so I fitted one from a 250/300. It fell together without a problem. The only issue was that I had to pack out the thrust washer to get clearance. No problem. What I was worried about was the extra torque of the 360 and the fact that it has fewer clutch plates than the 250, 2 of which get removed to fit the dyna ring.

To cut a long story short, it doesn't appear to be able to deal with the torque or maybe the 360 doesn't rev hard enought to spin the ball bearings out with enough force to clamp hard enough. I'm not sure really but, when adjusted to provide enough slip to not stall when stationary and in gear, it flares when the throttle is opened wide. It will cope if the gap is reduced but that defeats the purpose.

It's early days and I haven't given up on it yet but its not looking good.

Pete

Note: Please do not take this post as an indication that the dyna ring is no good. I am using it in a way not intended by Revloc. I think the product would be fine for the wr250 and 300... just not so much for the 360
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Thanks for the post and let us know if you get it working. I was thinking of trying the same thing with my 02 WXC360.