Riff forming somewhere in heaven?

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Jan 1, 2011.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Here is a line I got from http://www.racerxonline.com/2010/12/31/racerhead-53 .... It sort of stems from the Chris Pourcel saga of not having a ride ...

And what to make of the Kawasaki factory team using FMF exhaust systems now instead of Pro Circuit -- their partner on the Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki team for Lites SX? There's definitely some things going on behind the scenes that we will be hearing about more in the near future.

Also, Mitch Payton’s Pro Circuit exhausts are not going to be on the factory Kawi (FMF), factory Honda (Yoshimura), Factory Suzuki (Yoshimura), Factory KTM (Akrapovic) or L&M (Akrapovic) which is quite a change from the days of PC having almost every team. Just another crazy development in an off-season that displayed quite a bit of crazy with a side helping of give-your-head-a-shakes.

Pro Circuit is Mitch Payton's baby ... maybe a riff is forming somewhere in heaven and Mitch Payton can come back to his first lov ... Husqvarna ... IF and only if he does, he will bring an instant fan base of the young with him to Husky ...a move like this is on par with Roger DeCoster going to the big round orange veggy club ... maybe even bigger ... #1 rumor \ prayer of the new year right here :)
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    It would be fantastic to spell out the names to make this type of information easier to read. I'm not sure what all the abbreviations mean... but maybe that is just me.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Updated but you gotta figure out what a big round orange veggy is on your own ....

Huskies MX2 appearance in EU needs success to fuel this for an appearance in the ama in 012...

PS -- After doing some thinking by mistake ... the Pourcel angle mentioned above is probably not directly linked to the PC pipes saga... its just a small world here .... :)
  4. J.R. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    450 Supermoto! and a BUNCH 'O parts
    That would be cool to see someone like Pro Circuit push for husky! Like you said, we need the young ones to continue the husky name

Who is L&M though?
  5. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    I thought Akropovic is what the newer Husky's are coming with either stock or upgraded? Aren't they a well respected name in the performance exhaust world that may bring over new blood? I don't know the business/sponsor stuff very well.
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Akropovic might be all you say and can help but Mitch has been a staple in usa ama racing for decades ... Hall of Famer ... Owner of a Husky shop way back in the 70s before the asian yen set his path for the future ... He has the name and clout plus a following today of many many of the young crowd ...

This is what Husky needs here in the states to give them instant PUB and creditability ... bmw is showing great promise in racing the Huskies so far ... A team owner (or whatever) of Mitch's caliber will shine a HID bright light on a new area for Huskies ... This sport is in a mode of change currently ... success with MX2 racing in EU this year and maybe Husky jumps here next ...

San Manuel is one of several bands of the large Serrano Indian nation. ... L&M Racing was a brain storm of Larry Brooks and Mike Kranyak. Some how these 2 brands meet in the middle to form a race team with SM being the $ part ( I think) ...L&M are yama-hammers currently with James Stewart and Kevin Regal as riders ...

Andrew Short just left Honda and went to the orange veggie camp ... In an interview last week, he stated the orange camp Vice presidents (VPs) love racing ... Have you noticed they have dominated racing world wide? Have you noticed their bikes sell, world wide? Huskies bikes are just as good or better plus I know they look better than these halloween jack-o-lanterns ... bmw I think is gonna invest to push them back into just another canned veggy ...