1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Rocky Mountain ATV

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by marcmo0, Sep 29, 2011.

1. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Hey, just an fyi that Rocky Mountain ATV is also stocking some Husky parts. I live in UT, so this is extra sweet because I just ordered brake pads, and a tire, etc. Free shipping over $100 and they will be in my driveway tomorrow.
    Nice to know that there is another place starting to carry parts. They don't have everything, but worth a look. Their prices and service are good.
    Thank you Rocky Mountain...keep 'em coming!!
  2. gixxer188 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 SM450R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 GSXR 1000
    I'm a Rocky Mountain dealer, I would have sold you the parts for less :)
    http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com

I'm also a Galfer dealer and cold have sold you Galfer pads for even less than RM
  3. jbankes Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR144
    If you buy from Rocky Mountain check out their Buyers Rewards points. I accumulated 3800.00+ points this year and got alot of free stuff. They are great to deal with if you have a problem, I try to buy all my stuff from them that my local guys don't stock. Their prices are competitive with local prices if you spend the money to get free shipping. I would much rather deal with them than Motorcycle Superstore their shipping times and customer service is lacking.
  4. DougW Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yup... is't it great! I just ordered / the recieved the last 2 no-toil pre oiled air filters. Best part is they were actually lised for a 2011 and not an older bike.
  5. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Yes it is awesome! I sent them a letter thanking them for the Husky support and asked them to stock more stuff. I've been shopping with them for years for the YZ and am really excited that they are starting to stock Husky parts. Spread the good word so they stock more stuff!