rode w/ a CH sponsor: TCP

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by pvduke, Jan 25, 2011.

1. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    no secret i got my WR from them. and we finally got together for a blast at my local spot.
    weather was perfect. trails were popcorn dry and dust was normal w/ a breeze in spots, the helmet mighta worked but...we left it out to be cautious. he showed up on a stock '10 TC250-neat! paul was a really good sport and sucked a lot of dust getting the trails wired while my usual wingman and i tried to see who's 125 was faster on the goat trails, his 04 YZ or my 09 WR. guess....WR. ding-ding-ding! terrain inlcuded a 3 mile uphill 20' wide SX track with steep rocky pitches etc etc etc with a 2000' elevation gain, was bar-to-bar for a long while but...mreeeep! c-ya!
    everyone did BS hill but me, my foot's still busted and cant risk a bad dab or pushing it so...i took the bypass. (weak cough weak), actually kinda gnarly in itself if ya try to rip it..... we had a lot of fun in general and i made a new riding buddy. paul's the real deal too, sat down everywhere making it look easy in the rocks and cobby stuff on that TC. pretty impressive.

this was my first ride with a CH sponsor and i look forward to others in the future.

great meeting you paul and im looking fwd to your report from factory visit.

mreeeep!
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Just another notch in your WR holster ... Stay off those 4ts ... you'll see how easy they make riding and ....
  3. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    4t's make everything easy. im finding lots of new challenges w/ my 125 and at 50+ y/o it's preventing burn-out. it's way harder getting up and over long steep loose rocky must-make sections on the torque-challenged wee-one. i gotta slip that clutch in the middle of the meatball, keep the flywheel spooled up so i get traction and keep the drive going w/o spinning the tire and keep my feet on the pegs. no more sitting down, rolling on the gas and paddling. my fail rate is way up now, as ya might imagine lol. when it comes together it's a thing of beauty and its a rush, when it dont i get stuck and it's comedy relief for my buds. thankfuly the wee-one is light so it aint so bad picking it up on my hip and flipping it around for another try. (and when we get back to the normal stuff it's payback time and they get to see my back fender getting smaller and smaller and....gone.)

"i aint as good as i once was... but im as good once, as i ever was".......;)
  4. HuskyT Moderator

PV... I want to ride PErris with that little smoker of yours.. when can I pick it up for a little night ride? Pala Indian Reservation now owns Perris Raceway and they are doing a lot of work to the track... adding a Vet track and a kids Pee Wee Track... and still the cheapest place to ride in SOCAL... also membership at Perris = $20... Membership at Pala =$40... can use same membership at either track.. you do the math...

T
  5. MotoXotica Husqvarna
    AA Class

I rode with Paul from TCP atlast weeks' husky event in Randsburg.he is a good rider !Dan
  6. TCP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes Dan, that was a fun day. I have heard so many good things about you and your dealership, I'm glad we got to meet. You are a true Husky enthusiast and a fun guy to ride with. If you need anything from TCP let me know.