Rumor Only.....

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Norman Foley, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Scott Harden was spotted in a prominent New Jersey Dirt Bike Aftermarket shop recently...... That's a long way from the Dez. Could he be shopping for the East Coast Enduro Riders' favorite low mount steering damper or looking for a job a our favorite, now New Jersey based Husky? West Coast Husky riders must be salivating at thought of having a "Western" influence in the company after so many years of being East Coast oriented. Interesting to see what happens with this.
    Norman
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    And 1981, who was a big part of Team Husky until 1987 and has been a big part of KTM since.
    Norman
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Searched for "Scott" and only found 1 - they spelled it "Scot" in the 1981 listing. That would certainly be awesome.

On the other hand he could be visiting someone back east, or maybe a vacation.............. wait - I know you well enough by now... Thanks for the heads up.
  5. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    Definitely alot of rumors out there.

In other news be looking to see an official announcement from Husky on some new staffing in the next 1-2 weeks and there should be alot of good stuff coming out of the national dealer meet in just 1 month ;)
  6. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    I hope they have a replacement for Dave Grabski, the Parts/Service/Warranty guy who came over from BMW. He quit after less than a month. Too much work for one guy, I guess.
  7. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    He retired, not exactly the same as quitting, but it did not help out the Husky launch effort any that's for sure. Unfortunately there is alot of red tape when hiring new folks within BWM Corporate and it can take 4-6 weeks from the date they decide to hire an individual just to hire that individual with all the approval and verification process. Really can hold back a new company/division launch such as the Husky acquisition.
  8. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    My BMW Dealer said Dave was one of the good guys at BMW. I think, he thought that the Husky thing would be a nice transition towards his retirement. It turned out, that it was much bigger than he thought and he retired/bailed. It may have been more helpful, if he could have seen the transition a little further along.
    Norman
  9. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

So now it is just like Cagiva. All the work is dumped on Rob Keiths desk and one man cannot do the work that is asked of him. They better get someone hired PDQ to help RK out. :mad:
  10. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

FWIW, Scot Harden is NO LONGER employed by KTM NA.
  11. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well if he needs the money my grass needs a cutting
  12. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Word on the street is that he starts at Husky on Monday....
  13. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm glad I didn't start this rumor... Coffee would have chastised and banned me!:D

BlipBlip