Ryno Land ! Epic, report sort of

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Feb 3, 2009.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Ryno Land is dirtbike disneyland,,,,just got back from the Dirt Rider Torture test day (24hr still going on)
    it really is dirtbike heaven,,,a whole bunch of MX/sx tracks (i did not ride any) and wickedly tight single track(rode different loops all day and many times around) as well as flowing single track loops,,,soil mostly sandy and loose (read dust) but also some dark moist soil in some super tight manzanita sections as well and some rock test sections. It is epic,,glad for the recon for the upcoming HS. some of the single track will have impossible to pass sections, looks like a challege depending on the final course layout,,,I will choose sand tires for this race and pray for some rain in some loop sections the dust was super ugly, was using a beat up AC10 and M12 Michelin

Kaw was there with Ricky D and others,,Zip Ty Husky team was there Kearny was even there,I did not see Andy Jefferson (responding the HuskyT thread) but his TC450 was in the line up out in front of Tys rig the Am pro yamaha crew as well with Randy Hawkins and Thad Duvall,,,Johnny Campbell racing crew with Kendall Norman,,, Gary Jones racing with his kids and the old fast guy.the Beta usa team, Husaberg guys, KTM with the worcs bigs Soule etc and many more top MX and offroad guys oh yeah S Harden was there of course. lots of red bull and big plates of mex food. just saw name after name of top racers from both coasts and of course the whole DR staff ,,,saw one BMW 450 a bunch of Betas a load of each of the Japanese big four. it was just super fun and my TXC was totally in its element she just rails (LTR suspesion makes her soooo smooth and non tiring even in the sandy conditions)
  2. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Um...so where are all the photos??

Sounds like you had a great time:thumbsup:

WoodsChick
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    I've done that gig a few times. Good fun. :thumbsup:
  4. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Robert how did you get to go i wish i could have gone i only live 50 miles away.
    Well at least next weeken is the National Hare Scramble race there
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    As for the Western HS round,, let's pray for some rain, dusty sand roost was tough on some of the trails.
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    We are rarely big foto/video takers,,at events and on the trail or track, we do have a few, I will post them if they are of any interest to the Cafe Husky clan.
    My last really big foto post (EICMA 08) was met with a slight bit of pessimism, I am sure that the Dirt rider staff will post some shots of the circus for all to see.
  8. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    :thumbsup::popcorn:
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    We have rain on the plain of socal!!! Yee ha!!!