RynoLand vids up

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by robertaccio, May 16, 2009.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    rode with the crew at RynoLand today, temp was 90 and the dust season is here for months to come. we rode 2 tracks (of many) but mostly stayed out on the hare scrambles course trails. got helmet cam stuff will get it edited and posted. it was One of those days, good but not completly on my A game,,,I seemed to hit every manzanita near the trail and had some dumb tip overs today,,my sand riding skill was at an all time low,,and the overshoot turns effect was with me also,just one of those days,,,,,,but still an epic day,,, met Ryno, Rick D and even Robbie Maddison was there, there were a gang of pros to watch rail around and get passed by on the mx track at warp speed. it was a good day,,I am getting too old for the heat,,,it just wipes me out.
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I know what you mean about the heat. I used to do very well in the summer weather and didn't mind riding in 100 degree weather....but not anymore. It was upper 80s at McCain yesterday (and over the century mark in the desert just below where we were) and just about at the threshold of it being able to be called comfortable riding conditions. Won't be long before rides will have to start very early in the morning or late in the day to beat the heat.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    we were talking about the riding area arrival times eve before, camp and crack of dawn rides, heading home by 9-1000 hrs, its that season again. Glad you folks had a good McCain ride saw the fotos on the SDADR site.
    The WHS trails were a completly different animal a couple months back at the race there was moisture under the dry crust and that softened the terrain and gave great smooth traction,,,yesterday was pure sandy silt with a very hard and hacked out under layer, never found my groove and had moments of good riding punctuated by many moments of goon/goofball/floundering issues. (h cam video to follow) (with some rated R lingo as I pick myself up)
  4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    :popcorn: Can't wait to see the vids.
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    If someone can tell me where I can upload a 130meg vid let me know,,,I just don't have time to sit around and edit that thing into 13 ten meg vids.
  6. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Robert you should have gone to round 5 National in Utha loop 2 was 52 miles of what we road at Rynoland Makes me glad i ride a geared nown 125
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    It was not the size, it was the length
    (of the video you guys) gotta cut it in half or into thirds to keep it under 10 mins.
  8. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Robert..you could edit it into clips pretty quickly with windows movie maker...

its a cinch....

get movie maker software(anywhere)...click under file(top left)... "import into collection"...then select your vids

it will upload it and separate it into clips.... all you have to do is drag the separated clips to the lower line while watching the timeline(at right)....keep them under 5 or 10 min

after your done..under file click "save movie file" ...it will be saved under "my video" in "my documents"

then go to your photobucket or similar and upload them there......

it sounds like you got some great footage........
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds--coPBiVI

check this,
    caution some r rated post fall down words. not operating at 100%. the flow was off on this day,,,but everyday on the dirt is fun. enjoy the ride

following the French on the HON250 with Italian on the KTM400 behind,,,

have more footage I just hate sitting around messing with them, but they are fun to relive.
  10. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwSjxHOv3YA

thats all I got from RynoLand funny I did a 2 friggan hour race through those trails and never fell once.......and even had respectable lap times (i love that transponder!!) I felt like a derailed train all day for this one!!
    and you all get to see helmet cam get offs, the best being after laughing at Dario I got payed back within 100 yards.
  11. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great videos! I know you said you weren't flowing like usual, but you seemed to have picked up the pace since some of your earlier videos...seriously. I especially like the talking and the laughing! Hopefully, you can come up to the PNW and ride GPNF with some Husky bros You know you'll have a place to stay. The heat will be reasonable and the dust will be less than what you have now.

David
  12. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    What a fun looking trail!:thumbsup: Must be great in the winter after a rain. I imagine it was a bit warm out there on Saturday. Kinda reminds me a little of some of the trails closer (well maybe not actually closer) to home.:D
  13. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Don't get his hopes up on the dust... :lol:

GPNF can be crazy dusty at times... This one is mild...
    [IMG]

Later,
  14. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    whoa looks like hes schmoking the tires!!! that is fine silt dust, great for the lungs!!!
  15. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Some years it is not bad at all, others it gets hard to see changes in the trail...
    [IMG]
    it is worth it though.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Later,
  16. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Robert, that looks like 2 stroke 250 with a rekluse territory. :thumbsup: The lack of compression braking and clutch work make them magic in those conditions. Get a used WR250 cheap and huck a rekluse in it.
  17. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Great video.:thumbsup:

Was that a morning ride? Or in the heat of the day.
  18. HuskyT Moderator

For those of you that are not used to riding in the tight Chapparal and desert brush, it can be about 90 degrees out in the open but feels like it is about 110 down inside that stuff..... the only wind you feel moving is when a Jack Rabbit passes gas. as he shoots across the trail..... very easy to dehydrate quickly, especially if your working tight trails on a bigger bike.... great vids Rob!

T
  19. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Our little French wild man (Cyril) was on fiber, even on the MX track,,,but by the end of the day his MB1/Tokyo mods crf250x was being trailered with horrible sounding metallic noises. Top end is brand new,,,maybe the bottom end...... In her honda defense she has lots of brutal hours on her. (we just like that honda rivalry).

K,
    TnT had both his 525 couch like FC suspended KTM and his 08 300xc kato e start FC suspended as well, he was super stoked on the 300 for prevailing conditions. also Timo just sold his 250sxf and lives on his 300 katoom and said he will never got back a cam and valve bike. I think a 250 is the tickie for the day in that stuff. Also I am usually good with my clutch on slip into accel and as a slipper on decel but it was just one of those days of on off not smooth. But fun as heck neverthe less.

WR300 in the new chassis???? 2010??? maybe some of those Seb guillaume smooth moves could rub off!!

mid day 90s temps dry breeze right up out of the palm springs dez
  20. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Great stuff.. Hearing you laugh was the best.....and I nearly split my sides watching :thumbsup:

Now that what I call very busy riding.....no long flat out sections to catch your breath....cant imagine with the heat what its like