Sandy Lane Enduro

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by fury1, Mar 16, 2009.

1. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

well I picked up my 2009 TXC250 thursday night thanks to Wagner Powersports,they hooked me up big time and got a chance to ride it for a quick spin friday before working on it till almost midnight getting it ready for NJ,my team mate shane really worked his butt off on the bike doing most of the work while I was putzing around screwing things up:) Anyway I rode the NJ enduro had a great time,first in my class was a 30! I dropped 51,not sure where I placed as the 5+ hour drive home was calling us. I know it wasnt top five in class,I was in the "pile" . I really do like riding down there,tight tight trails,no rocks and no mudholes and no hills anywhere to be found,it is the exact opposite of riding up in Ma. lets talk al little about the TXC250! the bike was incredible,It is very fast and has a ton of low end grunt,I pulled on my buddies 450 on a fire road,had it up to 62 with plenty left,did stall it twice,but like all you other button guys I was able to restart without even slowing down,I did manage to bend the rear brake lever on a small tree which stopped me cold,the bike felt plenty light and didnt wear me out,have to get a bigger tank though,some of the guys on brand new KTM 250 2 smokers were on reserve coming out of the 2nd loop 35 mile section. I didnt know how much I had left cause I dont have reserve and cant see through the tank. guess Ill have to measure it out once I get it dialed in,the suspension felt great and Im pretty sure its broken in,FIM tires even hooked fine,I dont have one bad thing to say about the bike,once I get some seat time and get some conditioning back,husky should be right back at the top of my class for this year.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Nice Ride!
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Wish I was there! I hope to see you at Speedsville.
    Norman
  4. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

5. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Fury I do believe you are caught in pictures 245, 246 and 248.

Wonder who on a 125 in pics 201-203...........looks like rich L.

A couple of other new 125s there but still tahrere is too much orange in the proof sheet of over 500 pics.

Joe
  6. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

7. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class