1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc scalavini pipe on 2013 WR125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by retromlc, Oct 3, 2013.

1. retromlc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250i 2018
    Other Motorcycles:
    Beta Evo 250 4/
    hi i'm thinking of using one of these pipes,has anyone used one?
  2. mnnthbx Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 CR 144
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thriumph Thruxton, Honda Ruckus
    Search my posts for the details. The short version..... Fit was kinda crappy. Pipe is art. Runs really well. Glad I have it.
  3. Watky Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr150
    Looking at the Scalvini USA website dyno section, the pipe doesn't seem to do much for the power but does give an increase in over rev on the husky 125 which is good. I wonder what the difference is on the 150.
    husky 125 http://www.scalvinipipes.com/ScalviniDyno-HQ125-2011.html
    The scalvini on the TM 125 compared to stock HGS does make a good power difference but no real added over rev.
    http://www.scalvinipipes.com/ScalviniDyno-TM125-2012.html

They look horn, but with the posts of fitting issues and leaks due to pin holes, its a little off putting considering the price.
  4. retromlc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250i 2018
    Other Motorcycles:
    Beta Evo 250 4/
    hi has anyone tried a CR125 pipe on a WR,whats that like if you have,i've been given a 2011 and it seems to fit,are they the same as aWR pipe???
  5. Bart Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TC450, 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 TM Racing EN300 and EN450
    I have a Scalvini mix silencer on my TM 300, build quality isn't what I expected.
    The products aren't de-burred at the factory, the carbon end cap isn't put on straight (a rush job perhaps), I can hear rivet ends rattling inside the cap.

Haven't tried the pipes, they look ace though especially the titanium version (pricey)
  6. Watky Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr150
    Same pipe I believe. At least the Part numbers for pro circuit, FMF, scalvini are the same between the two. The only difference is the scalvini here is usually sold with the longer silencer for the wr and the shorty for cr.

I wish pro circuit & FMF would show dyno results of their pipe. Would make it a lot easier to compare the benefits and to see if there is an extended over rev.
  7. retromlc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250i 2018
    Other Motorcycles:
    Beta Evo 250 4/
    ok so I have fitted a pipe from HGS,I don't know if that is a scalivini,but I liked it a lot,with a jet change it felt stronger thought the rev range,not loads but better and held stronge at the top and kept pulling,very pleased