1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Scalvini 2 Stroke Exhaust Systems

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by racerjake549, Nov 24, 2012.

1. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    nighthawk 700s, 2x Piranha 190 pits.
    ebay pics 11242012 035.jpg cr125 with scalvini.jpg ebay pics 11242012 034.jpg Just wanted to let everybody know that I am carrying Scalvini 2 Stroke Exhaust Systems. If you are not familiar with the product, they are hand made banded pipes from Italy. The cool factor on them is through the roof! So is the horsepower gains on most models!! KTM 125 for instance, over 7 HP! My contact number is 573-450-4598 or you can email me at johnp@kencocape.com for info. I also have systems listed on ebay.
    Thanks!
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Any problems with weld leaks? Sweet looking exhaust. Where are you loacated?
  3. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    No problems that i am aware of. Pipes are a real work of art! Installed one on 2013 KTM 250 SX this week and installed my son's on CR125 today. It rips!!! I will post pics as soon as I get it cleaned up tomorrow.
  4. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sorry, didnt answer your question. In Missouri.
  5. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

PM me a price on one for a 2011 TM 250SX shipped to VA 23139 when you get a chance. Thanks, John
  6. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    I am sorry to be so stupid but I dont know how to send you a PM. input?
  7. HomeFinance Husqvarna
    A Class

Do you have them for the WR 250 and 300's?
    What kind of performance increase ?
  8. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just run the pointer over my name "john01" and clip/tap then click/tap "start a conversation" once you see the options come up.
  9. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    For clarity sake, the KTM125 gain is not 7 peak HP. If ANY bike gains 7 peak HP, it doesn't speak well to the engineers of the bike leaving all that on the table. However if memory serves me it did gain 1-2 HP peak (an excellent gain) , and the 7hp was every bit as important. It was AFTER peak, when the stocker fell off. That is real hp you can use, especially on a smallbore where "overrev" is so important. I'm interested in one! Will it work with the stock silencer?
  10. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    There's a thread on here somewhere showing a Scalvini with multiple pinhole weld leaks. I also got to see one on a KTM 150 SX at a practice track this October and it was riddled with pinholes. Hopefully, that's been sorted out. For the money, I would want the cool factor AND a tight pipe.
  11. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    I looked but didn't see your auctions on ebay. Just curious about pricing.
  12. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Installed pipe and carbon silencer on my son's 2012 CR125 with messaged 144 top end today. WOW
    Much smoother power delivery, far less clutching coming out of corners, and on top....DANG! Where the old pipe signs off the Scalvini keeps on pulling. Absolutely the most impressive pipe improvement I have made on a bike, ever!
    Which bike are you interested in fitting?
  13. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Krieg,

Never heard anything on pin holes but thanks for the info. I am researching. All who I have talked to have had nothing bad to say. We are running pipe and carbon on CR125 but have no time on it yet. For the power increase and improved rideability, I will gladly tack up a pin hole if I have to. Hope I dont have to but the improvement in performance is crazy!! The quality on the 3 that I just moved through looked really good.
    I will let you know what I find out. May take a day or two to get info back from Italy.
    John
  14. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Look under Husqvarna exhaust and they are there. Only 2 at this time with many more to come. Pricing is for the most part: 250cc and up - $329 for pipe. 50 to 125cc - $279 range.
    Aluminum silencer with Carbon end cap - $175
    Full Carbon Silencer - $229
    I will have pricing on more options, spark arrestor, 4 stroke and pit bike exhaust this week.
    Thanks,

John
  15. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Marc,

Just installed system on son's CR125 today. WOW smooth power everywhere and just like on the KTM, power on top is the S*&#! I am shocked at the difference this has made to an already great bike! I will try my stock silencer and see but I am almost positive it will work just fine. Give me till tomorrow to try it.
    Thanks!
    John ebay pics 11242012 046.jpg ebay pics 11242012 044.jpg
  16. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes I do. The power increase is accross the entire range and is very smooth. I have the dyno report on the 300 but it is on my computer at work. I will try to get it posted for your enjoyment.
    thanks,

John
  17. racerjake549 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR125, TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Is
    Is your TM called "250SX"? I am not showing that exact model. I am not sharp on TM, is there another model that is the same or close? I will check with factory tomorrow. TM's are sweet! Always wanted one.
    thanks,
    JOHN
  18. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    I know the ebay search can be a little funny sometimes, but I searched it every way I could think of (including copy and paste Husqvarna exhaust) and didn't see anything.
  19. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Sorry John it's the MX; 2011 250MX (motocross bike). The only other TM we get is their EN (woods bike). Thanks.
  20. mnnthbx Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 CR 144
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thriumph Thruxton, Honda Ruckus
    I posted a while back about my experience. Here's the short version...

The pipe had several pin hole leaks. There's 100' of welding on those pipes, so I'd have to guess it's going to be common. As long as you have access to solid welding talent, it's not much of a hurdle.

The pipe lines up better than any pipe I've owned once mounted, but is incredibly hard to mount, as it ALMOST won't fit around the front frame neck.

It made contact w/ my reed cage. I trimmed a tiny bit of rubber from the cage, and put a tiny dent in the pipe for clearance. Again, not too big a hurdle.

The pipe is wicked fast and sounds great. It's unusual and pretty (if maintained), both things I like. One downside... When I'm on nasty terrain, I'm always thinking "crash to the left", as I don't know of a pipe guard for it, and it would suck anyway, as you'd have to take it off every time to maintain the pipe.

That sounds like a lot of bad stuff, but it's a great pipe, and as a perfectionist, I'm very happy with it. Just though buyers should know what they may or may not run into...