Scuitto Flat kamloops

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyDude, May 16, 2011.

1. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Sorry it's not on my Husky but it still was a good ride, Funny after living in Kamloops for over 27 yrs...never even knew this place existed. It's just South East of here.
    I had a Go Pro mounting on my chest but for some reason it never captured anything.[IMG]
    And I had another mounted to the rear fender. Lots of vibration and the sound came out more like static than engine sound...thus the music. It's only looking backward...but it does give you a different perspective of things.[IMG]

2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Nice video. The trails look really great. I liked looking back and seeing no real dust. And the mud coming up was great too.[IMG] And the music was nice. Who was the artist and what CD album was it?
    HuskyDude likes this.
  3. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Thx DD, Ya I'm kinda hooked on he music to say the least. His name is Jesse Cook (Canadian) and does a lot of Spanish, Cuban style music.
    He came to town last year and was fantastic. Both songs are from his Vertigo album released in 1998. Rattle & Burn and That's Right!
    Dirtdame likes this.
  4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Not to get off subject, but I bought the "Ulimate" 2 disk album off of flea bay just now. Maybe I'll use some of the music on a riding video of my own some time.[IMG]
  5. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Not at all. I was going to PM you and tell you he was do'n a concert in Modesto, CA. But when I looked at the dates it was on May 6th.:excuseme:
    I got a copy right warning from Utube for using his songs. But at the concert after he said he was honored for people using his songs on Utube.
    I thought that was pretty cool of him not getting all bent over someone doing so.
  6. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    He should be happy. Since you used it, it made for at least one more sale of his work. He's lucky to have free advertising!
  7. moto66 Husqvarna
    A Class

Just curious as to what speeds you're hitting there? At 0:30 - 0:40 looks like there's some nitrous going on! Or is the footage a bit over real time?
  8. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    No I did not speed up the footage. Just a flat section of trail... What can I say the bike rips.[IMG]
  9. moto66 Husqvarna
    A Class

It does!!