Seeing the Philippines (Cebu) on 2 wheels

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ray_ray, May 23, 2011.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    As some of you girls and guys might have noticed, I'm currently living overseas on the island of Cebu in the Philippines. During a few travels here, I discovered that motorcycles and its riders and passengers are given a high level of respect here for various reasons ... It's also really an enduro track\course across the providences and countryside starting just out your front door each day ... So I'm staying till a better deal comes along ...

What I have decided to do is start a small, trail riding business. Below is a link to my site ... You can see it is a no-frills site, with only my weak web skills used ... This is not an attempt to make my living here but an attempt to allow others to see this place and its people and generate a little revenue for the locals and myself maybe ...

With all this in mind, all options for riding and touring here are open and if you ever decide to come over, send me a note and I'll try to hook you up as much as possible ... Thanks for any feed back you might have ...

http://www.philippinesadventuretrailriding.com
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    With the unique riding you have there thats a great idea. Good luck to you. I lived on a island for 8 years of my childhood and LOVED it. If it was not so far away I'd come be a customer.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Thanks I was also in Hawaii for ~5 yrs a decade or so ago and island people to me just always seem more laid back and not in such a hurry ...
  4. pablo Husqvarna
    B Class

The gallery photos brought back some more memories Ray. I hope your venture is a success. Cebu is somewhere we allways said we'd go back to.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Thanks and this is just an offering to get the world to see this place and perhaps expand your horizons ... even if you don't wanna purchase a guide, come over and we'll ride!
  6. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

good luck!! nothing like makin a lil scratch off of what you love doing!!