1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Shifting problems on my 2010 WR 300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by 2wheelsonly, Jan 23, 2013.

1. 2wheelsonly Husqvarna
    C Class

I was just finishing up a trail ride with some friends last week when I down- shifted and couldn't up shift again! I got off and rocked the bike back and forth and was able shift through gears. I took the bike home washed it and changed the oil.I thought I test it out and see if was still acting up. Turns out I can't go from neutral to second!If I put in first I can run through the gears! I haven't had a chance to tear it apart yet, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas?
  2. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
  3. 2wheelsonly Husqvarna
    C Class

Thanks for the heads up Eaglefreak! The loose bolt was my problem, it ended up being real cheap fix!!
  4. Eaglefreek Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300
    I experienced the same thing yesterday. I just took it apart and it is the loose bolt. I got on here to figure out how to correctly put the mechanism back together that the bolt that was loose holds on. :D
  5. 2wheelsonly Husqvarna
    C Class

I remember putting the shift mechanism back in the shift drum then i used plyers to hold back the spring-loaded arm on the left side then placed the drum and released the arm. Then i put the bolt (coated in red locktight) back in.