Sierra Single Track

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by PC., Aug 3, 2011.

1. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    It took some time to find , but I found a stretch of some super fun single track. And no Rangers :banana:
    This was about 15-20 miles from where I staged, so I didn't have too much gas to waste searching for connectors, but I know there's more out there. Next time I'll stage closer.

I entered the trail near its end and went the wrong way, so you'll have to watch me turn around and start over from the beginning.

It was so fun I had to ride it back

My compliments to the trail cutter :cheers:
    WHITEROCKET5.9 likes this.
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    That's some fast ridin'! What bike are you on?
  3. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Thanks!
    I was pretty excited to find that trail, so I hammered down.

09' WR300
  4. Seahorse Husqvarna
    AA Class

Nothing better than riding tight single track through pine trees. Thanks for taking the time to post up the videos.

Good to hear that I am not the only one to let out an expletive when I have a close call...
  5. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Nice riding there, looks like a top spot for some good ST stuff. Thanks for sharing
  6. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Glad you found some of the good stuff, Brandon:thumbsup:I know you were a little frustrated about the quality of the trails and the LEO presence there. I'd have to say that Mammoth is one of the more OHV-friendly towns in CA, even offering trail maps through their chamber of commerce. Anyone that doesn't think OHV is important to their economy has obviously never tried to book a hotel room during Mammoth Motocross. It's a stunningly beautiful area with a ton of scenic riding to be had, all the better if your bike is plated. I love all the hot springs in the area, too, of course:) We just drove through there a few days ago on our way home from the Kern Plateau/Kennedy Meadows area. I love the eastern side of the Sierra :love: