1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc silencer question

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by shawbagga, Feb 9, 2013.

1. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    can anyone tell me if the 06 or earlier husky cr250 silencers will fit current wr250/300s. want a powercore 2 or maybe turbinecore 2/3 but unsure if it will fit my bike? these are all that fmf site lists aside from Q stealth
  2. husky3002t Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr300
    hey shawry i would say they would.....pretty much the same bike in terms of chassis/sub frame so mounting points should be the same
  3. steadydirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 2002 wr 250 1994 wxe 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    fj 1100 cb500 cb350 rt 200 xs 650
    Hate to say it; but there are different pipe stinger lengths between years and between the cr/wr
    If you are using an fmf pipe or something else-dynoport; whatever, you may need to make a stinger spacer to hook up the exhaust- after this many years on husky, I keep a box of spark arrestors/silencers and put on what fits depending on what technical inspection must be passed to qualify for the race.
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    riteo checked some older threads & fmfs site. 06 wr250 has a powercore2 & turbinecore2 available. these are the same bike(plastic colour aside) i believe? if im wrong someone correct me before i drop $150 on something that aint gonna fit! anyone got an opinion on these silencers or have them on their bike? much difference noise wise between the 2? id probabaly be inclined to go with the pc2 for cheaper price & shorter length but if the tc2 is noticeably quieter then il spend an extra $20.