1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc steering damper for 09 wr 250

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by 85 senior, Jun 27, 2011.

1. 85 senior Husqvarna
    C Class

ok so i have 5 races on my wonderful machine( 09 wr 250) and it never fails me,actually i think the more im on it the better my results get!!! but i am starting to notice im missing something.i just came off of a yz 250 and i had a gpr v-1 damper on it and as stable as this huskey is,i do notice it would be much better with my damper on it.now i called gpr and they say they dont make the collar for the wr250,that the stem is too long and by the way they reeeeeaaaaly are not any help at all(sorry gpr get some phone skilz)so i have this damper and cant install it.what are you guys and gals using?
  2. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Love my Motosportz damper on my 125, I also had it on my TXC250 before that.

He is a nice guy and forum sponsor also.

Later,
  3. MR54L Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250
    Hi 85 Senior,
    I run this kit 0n my 08 WR250, works great. Hope this is of some help

Regards Col

BRP CH Sponsor

BRP is now offering SUB (Stabilizer Under Bars) Mount kits for a Scotts stabilizer for 2009 WR 250/300 Husqvarnas with stock triple clamps.

If you already have a Scotts stabilizer you will need to purchase the SUB Mount and Bolt on tower (Kit A $219.95.)
    Complete kit with a Scotts Stabilizer is (Kit B $519.95.)

Note to run a SUB Mount kit you will need to reverse the arm on your damper.

***Applications also available for earlier models from 01-08 WR 250.

For more information or for all your Scotts Stabilizer solutions e-mail support@brpmoto.com or visit us at www.BRPmoto.com. or call 800-834-9363.

Attached Files:

4. motomaniac Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 RMZ450 2005YZ250 2001 EXC300
    Call back GPR, if you send in your GPR v1, they will upgrade it to a GPR v4 for $285 plus shipping.
  5. scottyk Husqvarna
    B Class

Bought a used motorsportz damper and I cant say enough about the support. Damper showed up with no bolts and I emailed Mortorsportz and they are in the mail free of charge. Not everday you see customer service like this, i will buy more parts from them.
  6. 85 senior Husqvarna
    C Class

thanks everyone for your replys!im gonna throw around some ideas maybe i will give my kid the gpr-v-1 for his 85 which lets me get that sweet looking scotts with out messing with the clamps hehe! thanks again.........man i love this bike[IMG]
  7. Bench Racer 117 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 WR250
    I use the BRP submount with nylon inserts. It really makes the front end feel solid. Just be patient though. The Husky designers didn't give much room for the nuts on the bottom side of the triple clamp. I had to do a lot of fine tuning with an angle grinder (fine sanding disk) so the nut would clear the tower ring at full turn. Not BRP's fault. Just not enough room to clear the head of the nut. And, getting it back together is a time consumer. The tower ring is so close that you need to tighten from the top allen head and sinch it down below when you are able. Not a fun task.
  8. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    I have a Scotts with a submount. Took the Scotts from the YZ250 bought the Husky submount from Scotts directly, and slapped it on