1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Stock bar bend

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by skid, Jul 1, 2010.

1. skid Husqvarna
    A Class

I like the stock tomaselli bars on my 08 cr 125.. unfortunately i noticed last night that they are bent ... Would rather not deal with that over the holiday weekend. that means buying local ... and I know I won't find tomasellis close to home. What renthal or protaper bar best represents the stock tomaselli????
  2. skid Husqvarna
    A Class

3. BikeSDP Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None @ moment
    Other Motorcycles:
    990 Adv, Multistrada 1200, 500 EXC
    The Renthal FatBar 604 is pretty close - slightly higher (RC bend). If you weren't so far away, I'd hook you up on the stockers from my 300. Check out the Renthals when you're at your local shop.
  4. skid Husqvarna
    A Class

something doesn't add up ....
    if the measurements on the tomaselli page are right. A pro taper pastrana fmx bend should be damn close ...

http://www.protaper.com/index.html

just so happens I have a pro taper pastrana fmx bend ... side by side its not even close .... the pastrana bend is taller and the sweep is noticable bigger. In fact the stock tomaselli is more like my stock hebo on my gasser which is close to a pro taper suzuki ktm stock bar ... which is what I have on my gasser since I bent the stock hebo ...... hmm guess I'll swipe the PT zook/ktm stock bar off my gasser and see how that works .....