STOLEN BIKES !

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by pahusky, May 26, 2014.

1. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 250XC '09 1200GSA KLR650
    Last night I had removed from my garage the 2013 Husky TXC250R, race number 100 and a 2008 KTM200, no race numbers.

Hummelstown Pa, near Harrisburg.

[IMG]
  2. Kyle Tarry Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR 300, 2006 TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Monster S2R 800
    Wasn't there another guy in central-ish PA who had a few bikes stolen recently? I thought I saw it on craigslist but I can't find it now.

Very sorry to hear about this. I have zero tolerance for thieves! Even if insured, you'll never get back all the time you spent setting it up the way you want it.
  3. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Not really hard to believe these days.
    It's certified BULLSHIT!

Sometime between 4 and 7 this morning. Cut the padlocks rolled the husky out and fought the ktm out a small back door of a different garage. Luckily the wheels were off the '12 txc or it might have been gone also.

Had the wheels off for backup for the '13 that Andy ride yesterday to a win in the A 4 Stroke class at the RORR enduro.

State police just pulled in, later.
  4. Clete Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '01 CR/WR 250, '13 650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '06 Suzuki SV650 (gone)
    Fockers
  5. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Dirt bike thieves should be treated like horse thieves, hung at noon !
    Jonny B likes this.
  6. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Have about 5 or 6 of Pennsylvania's finest here.

Found shoe prints in one garage, trying for a fingerprint on a face shield that was moved. Also took 4-5 fishing poles and two fishing backpacks, found the licenses laying in the pasture, at least we know which way they went. They actually took a kid out the road in for questioning. Also took a green Florescent Fly dual sport helmet, that should be easy to hide...

It's hard to explain but I live on a dead end road with about 15 houses past me. Most are million dollar shacks with doctors, dentists...

Had to be some local kid who saw them in there. We were actually home!

They cut locks, pushed the bikes up the road, wearing a helmet, fishing backpacks with fishing poles across the handlebars...awesome...

When found full charges will be pressed, don't care who they are.
  7. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    I always think about someone following me to see where I live and them coming back another day to steal my bikes.
  8. AndrewS Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350s 2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 TE250 (sold)
    A couple nights ago, I had a dream my bike was stolen, and was so glad when my alarm woke me up and I realized it was only a dream. Wish you could do the same...

I agree with laying charges. I absolutely wouldn't hesitate. Thieving scumbags.
  9. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Feel your pain mate. They can take my car and I would not care as insurance can replace it. My bikes are my passion and it would be like taking my right arm. I hope it resolves itself to your full satisfaction.
  10. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    hope you get em back in one piece mate, ballsy fockers doing it while you were home! fingers crossed
  11. La Flama Blanca Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Husqvarna TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 kawasaki kx250f
    Not to far away from you. Out here in Carlisle. I will do my best to keep an eye out and Im usually always checking craigslist in this area. My nieghbor had his kx250f stolen about 3 years ago outta his garage. Never returned. Definetely made me realize I need to better protect my stuff. Good luck buddy
  12. pahusky Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thanks,

Things are still the same, nothing new.

Posted on Craigslist, ECEA, District 6 forums and emailed full membership of the Harrisburg Motorcycle club.
    If any of you ECEA guys have an email list for your local club membership I can send you an email that could just be forwarded to the group; PM me with an email address.

I'll try to remain positive. In the big picture...everyone's OK, couple of bikes gone, but this is still BULLSHIT!
  13. Kenneth Webb Livin' It Up!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630 TR650 Terra TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha WR250R, GoldWing, Africa Twin
    I had a dirt bike stolen many years ago, by some minors. Could not find out who did it (minors you know) and no charges were ever filed. I did get the bike back as the police department about a hundred miles away tagged the kids for riding down the side of the road and found out the bike was stolen. KTM 175 Jackpiner. I never did determine if they rode the bike all the way or had someone transport it, but luckily no damage resulted and the bike was fine. Kids can get away with just about anything. I've always wondered if the ones in question learned their lessons or went on to bigger and worse things, like prison in Texas.