Stonyford 4/3/11

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ontherks, Apr 4, 2011.

1. ontherks Husqvarna
    B Class

Got out for a ride on sunday. Was feeling sick, but the weather was so nice I had to do something. So since my snowmobile is blown up we loaded up the Huskys and hit the road.

First time to Stonyford, will be back again soon. Here are some pictures, my 08 TE510 and my brother 06 TE450

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Attached Files:

Coffee and TROFFER88 like this.
  2. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Wow...it almost looks dusty! Where was the snow that you encountered?

I will be out there this Saturday and Sunday (camped at Fouts Springs Campground) if you want to ride it some more. We know the place pretty well [IMG]
  3. ontherks Husqvarna
    B Class

Yeah there was a little dust but not too bad. Hit snow on 32 I think but was able to make the loop and the snow in the picture was on 20 I belive. We parked at the track near the campgrounds, and went up 40 first, but the last hill at the end kicked our butt. So we came down it on the way back to the car.
    I appreciate the offer, but I think I might ride out of Georgetown this weekend, If I do make it over there I will try to look you guys up.
  4. TORT Husqvarna

great wood place and the hill looks very dusty, where is this place? looks like a funny rode
  5. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    This was in the Mendocino National Forest in northern California. The Stonyford trails are on the Grindstone Ranger District, and they're a ton of fun. Lots of different terrain, from huge hillclimbs to fast quad trails to very tight singletrack [IMG]