1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Super EZ way to clean 2 stroke goo

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Motosportz, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    No matter how hard I try to seal them up eventually there is a big mess of oil on my swingarm, head pipe and muffler. I used to use WD40, soak it well and then wash the bike. Worked fine. BUT recently i was out of WD40 and grabbed some PB blaster. WOW, that stuff is thicker so stays on better and dissolves the goo almost instantly and washes off well with soap and water. So for a super EZ cleanup of a nasty oil 2 stroke oil mess just coat it good with PB blaster and let it soak a little and spray it off.

[IMG]
    DaveG321 likes this.
  2. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

As a bonus, it's the best stuff I've found to loosen rusty, seized hardware too :D
    Gotlabs and Motosportz like this.
  3. 080 Guest

I 2nd that on loosening things, found it works better than navel jelly liquid wrench etc...
    Just keep it away from your linkage oring chains etc...
  4. Zomby woof Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 CR 150
    I just use brake clean for the spooge.
    jmetteer likes this.
  5. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

I like purple power,7 bucks a gallon and fill a spray bottle and works well,doesn,t hurt plastics or the differant metals.
  6. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    That stuff is awesome for stuck fasteners, nice tip on the despooging properties!:thumbsup:

A side note on stuck fasteners, Aerokroil is the best I've found, with PBblaster a very close second. http://www.kanolabs.com/google/
  7. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    FYI, I tried the PB Blaster on spooge and it worked great. I also found that the cheap super tech (wally world brand) lubricant works equally as well.