1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Suspension settings cr125 08

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by ola_sandin, Dec 28, 2009.

1. ola_sandin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hello! My first post here... It´s nice to see so many huskyriders at the same time :thumbsup: I almost thought I was the only huskyrider. My friends who ride kxf,crf,yzf etc call my bike a chain saw or a lawnmower :excuseme:

My question: What are the standard settings on the forks (marzoochi) and rear suspension (sachs)? I don´t have the ownersmanual and can´t find it on the internet...
  2. crille74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna cr 125 2014

Nejdå Ola vi är iallafall två Husky åkare i sverige:cheers:
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hey ola-sandin welcome to the site. I have the 08 CR 125 myself along with the Owners Manual so I may be able to help. Front forks (lower /compression) @ -20 clicks out, rebound (upper/extension) @ -12 clicks out.

Rear shock: Sag @ 4", Compression (small screw slot/Low speed) @ -15 clicks, Rebound (extension/ near bottom of shock) @ -25 clicks.

They also talk about the high spped knob on the rear shok but don't give the info on the stock setting just set it at maximum open is what they say. I hope this helps and if you need anythig else just ask. Later, John
  4. ola_sandin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Gött! Det gäller ju att hålla liv i de "svenska" produkterna. Kan förövrigt rekomendera Husqvarnas fabrikmuséum i Husqvarna.

Thanx that helped alot.:notworthy: I assume maximum open hight speed knob means fully antiklockwise?
  5. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You are correct clockwise is closed anti clockwise is open.