1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Suspension

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by eric125, Dec 11, 2012.

1. eric125 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 wr 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 yamaha r6
    I have an 02 wr 125 and I tried adjusting the clicks this weekend on my bike.. I looked in the owners manual and got the recomended clicks. So I turned the screw clock wise til it stopped like it said then turned it counter clock wise til I did the recomended clicks.. I did this to the front and rear shock and now it feels my bike is bouncy.. Am I doing something wrong...

Also if I have fuel coming out of the over flow tube on the bowl. Would this be a float problem? How do you adjust the float?
  2. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Your suspension is probably past due for an overhaul. You did the adjustment correctly.

You float needle may have debris under it, it may be worn out, the oring around the seat could be bad, or it may need adjustment. I'd presume it is more than just needing adjustment though, given that it is 10 years young!
  3. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    recommendations in the manual worked for me just had to adjust a slight bit to get it OK (I thought)

after blowing a seal and change the oil out and followed the oil volume recommendations given here on the forum its was way improved.

not on the big hits and landings mainly on the small rough bumps (like 2 a 3 inch ones 100+ at the time running 40 a 50 miles an hour over them ) way less vibration and more damping in this situation.

so getting the right amount and fresh oil in the forks might do the trick for you

Robert-Jan
  4. dirt-dude Husqvarna
    AA Class

bouncy? Coming up to fast like a pogo stick? more rebound clockwise on the adjustment 2 clicks at a time till it smooths out if you go to far it will get real
    harsh because the suspension is not returning to the top of stroke soon enough for the next bump. If you cant adjust it out its overhaul time.