1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc swapped ride,WR300/ Husaberg TE300

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by jaxsplatt, Dec 30, 2012.

1. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    Got to have a quick ride on a my12 Te300 while he rode my 2010 WR300..
    Man what a difference..
    no way did it have the bottom end of my husky but it reved out alot more.
    The Husaberg TE300 was always on the Dream list and I'm pleased I got to ride one..
    I Wouldn't swap it for my wr300.. it suits me fine and I like how it hauls a$$ from way down low..
    MOTORHEAD and marcmo0 like this.
  2. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    Nice info. What kind of terrain did you ride in?
  3. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Same here I was out in Luceren Valley Calif this weeken getting ready for king of the Moto.Went riding with a group of guys looking for super tight hills .
    Well we all switched around on bikes and everyone who rode my cr 300 with Ohliens suspention could not beleive how much low end the bike has and how it would pull any hill we tried.Also how the suspention flat just works now.some ofthe other bikes were 2013 Yamaha WR450 2012 KTM 300 then a yz 250
    and a Honda CR 250.I am very happy with my Husky 300 now and am looking foward to racing it As of now I see nothing else left to change
    now lets just hope my Goldentyre show up in time Was told they are on the water on the way
  4. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    And all this from a motor that dates back into the late 90's........

One of the Best Damn Motors Ever, IMO. Lol.
  5. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Motor actually dates back to early 90's!
  6. WRSteve Husqvarna
    B Class

Surprised you thought the TE300 revs out more. I have a 2011 WR300 and my friend has 2011 KTM 300XC, we have switched bikes a few times and it seems like the WR has better low end, a harder hit and revs out more on top. XC seems smoother with nice mid range but I like the power of the WR better.
  7. jaxsplatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '10 WR300, 2000 TE410
    We were ridding tight single track mainly with plenty of switchbacks, gullies, steep uphills and rocky downhills(:banana:) . Stopped for a regather of riders and swapped bikes. It was an open fire trail and I wanted to see were the power comes on.. and how the ergos felt.
    The suspension was way better set up than the husky( Ill have to get that sorted).Mine was deflecting off everthing i bounced over.
    The techy uphills we were pretty much same and on the open roads mine ran out of legs( 13/47).